Chapter 6

The bell rings thank god I thought as I got up and walked out the door. I have P.E now and I was not going to be doing P.E deffo its a big NO. I ring Miley she's my bestfriend she visited me in Italy she's ill so she couldn't come college I've always loved Miley she's been with since I was 3.

"Hey Miley" I said

"Hey" She croaked looks like it wasn't getting any better.

"I think you should go doctors again" I suggested while I was throwing my bag in my locker. "It's not break time aren't you meant to be getting to lesson?" she asked Shit she has to know everything.

"It's P.E and I don't want to go it's sooo boring I'd rather be covered in fuckin mud" I said getting my car keys out of my bag and putting it in my pocket. I grab my P.E bag and look inside there was a purple T-shirt with the colleges logo on and black shorts with purple socks and my purple and white trainers. I grab my P.E kit and slam the door shut "Okay but-" I bumped into someone.

Can this possibly get any worse I was on my bum on the floor "Can't you fuckin see where your going" I screamed looking for any bruises. "Viola" it was coming from my phone it on loudspeaker I must have accidently pressed it "Viola whats happening Viola".

I get up and pick up my phone and kit this is so annoying I quickly take it off loudspeaker "I'll call you later I have to deal wiv some loser" I said and hung up. I look at the person who just bumped into me, I think he was half caste he's skin colour was brown and he had black hair really small you could see his head and he had patterns on his head. It looked good.

"You-" before I got finish what I was saying the boy intruppted me "Your names Viola" he said wow big surprise I thought. "And..." I said he laughed dude was this a joke to him or something "It's me Tyrone" he laughed. Tyrone who I thought "Tyrone Duncun its me Ty" he said oh my god he had grown I knew him since I was 4 and I went  to the same high school as him only for 6 months then we had to leave. He was like my brother and look at him he muscles like he dreamed of and he was grown up he was cuter and much good looking I thought.

"Oh my god Ty" I said totally surprised "It's really you" he hugs me I hug him back. "Wow" he said looking me up to down "You have changed you look like a sexy bitch" I laughed. "When I bumped into you, you fuckin looked like you could kill me" he laughed "You bastard" I said punching him on the arm. "So you got P.E now" he said looking at my P.E kit "Yeh I was thinking about not going and you know just throw this shit in the bin" I said. "Oh come on I'm going P.E aswell lets see if you still have your strength" he said "Fine" I said.

The changing rooms were crowded I could recognise people from Drama and there was Sadie the bitch. I got changed into my P.E kit and left on my sunglasses I followed the girls to the field. "Okay people gather up" a man was saying he had black jackets on and blue shorts up to his knees with trainers and he was wearing a whistle around his neck. I could see Jeremy in his P.E kit he was wearing a white and dark blue striped top and black shorts with trainers.

"Mr Samuel" said one of the girls in the crowd of girls "What are we doing today?". "Rounders" Mr Samuel said oh no no no I am not playing rounders I turn around to leave but Tyrone was behind me "No" he said. "Come on ladies get a move on" he said giving numbers to everyone me and Ty were 1. "Okay number 1's your batting" Mr Samuel said "Number 2's your fielding" their were people moaning.

Jeremy was bowling and I was in the queue for batting as a blonde girl missed the ball and ran to first post then second and stopped. I get my phone out There were 1 bar of my phones connection nooo I thought. I moved around 2 bars lost to 1 bar again 2 bars 3 bars 4 bars the wind of the ball flew my hair it was only inches away from my face. "Viola" Jeremy said "What are you doing you nearlly freakin got hit" I ignore him and try to get 5 bars "Miss Gilbert" said a heavy voice. "What" I said looking at the person it was Mr Samuel he had his hand out "Stupid" I muttered and gave him my phone. "Now let's see if you have any strength your batting now" Mr Samuel said before I could say anything he pointed towards my bat that was lying on the floor. "Now" he shouted I was so angry I looked at Tyrone who threw the bat towards me I catch it. I stand on my spot I looked at Sadie she was fielding on my left I smirked and saw Jeremy mouth Uh oh to Tyrone.

As the ball was in the air I concentrate on the ball and whack! I hit the ball and it hit Sadie in the stomach Mr Samuel ran to her as she screamed. I smile "Mr Samuel do I get a point for that" I said Mr Samuel looked at me as if he could eat me alive. "P.E is over early go n get changed" I announced "Violence for Viola" Ty said. "NO THE LESSON IS NOT OVER!! EVERYONE BACK TO YOUR PLACES" Mr Samuel shouted ugh hasn't he had enough if he wants more I'll give me more. I heard one girl say "Sadie is Brandon's girlfriend I wonder what he's going to do".