My New Life

Viola's P.O.V

"Rebecca I will not have my butt frozen just to advertise a perfume" I told my agent Rebecca. 

"Aww come on hunny you know you should just give it a try" Rebecca tried to persuade me. The make-up artist did my make-up for the shoot for teen magazine. 

"Okay we're ready in 5,4" As the director did a countdown for the photo shoot I got into my position with one hand on my waist and the other twirling a curl in my finger. After half an hour of shooting. 

"That's enough pack up" Director announced. 

I changed into a dress it was gold from the chest and it was purple at the bottom.

*

After my pedicure was done Rebecca came to my house with my schdule "You have a the congratz party for Vegas Baby in 3 hours, Live interview with Hot gossip Tv Show for half an hour and then we're heading to DC Washington for your friend Tia's party" Rebecca read out. 

"Why the hell would you want a party all the way in Washington I mean come on wasn't Holly wood good for that kind of crap?" I asked. 

"Since you don't have any emotion or feelings let me tell you that her uncle's there" Rebecca went on with her boring lecture about Tia and being without a family and her only family was her uncle. 

I yawned "I'm going to take a nap since your not fun talking about god knows what crap". 

Bex rolled her eyes at me "Oh come on when are you ever going to listen" she paused "By the way your boyfriend Sam called he said he wanted to talk to you he sounded really upset". 

"Oh boohoo he got dumped whats the bigge people he was boring I got sick and tired of his mushy stuff" I said annoyed that I couldn't get peace "Now go so I can have my beauty sleep". 

"Only for an hour that your going to the party no excuses" Bex said I could hear her voice coming from far and her heels clicking as she walked. 

"Do I ever make any" I muttered and closed my eyes. 

*****************************************************************************************************

I felt something wet touch my cheek I stood up quickly and relaxed when I saw my puppy. 

"Aren't you a bad boy Alex" I cooed scrating him under his ear he barked happily swinging his tale side to side with his tongue sticking out. 

He was a white puppy but really cute (Pic on the right>>>>>>>>>>>>>>)

"Looks like the devil has a heart" Said a familiar voice I looked up at Jonathan Stevens "Hi to you to Mr Stevens" I fake smiled. 

"How come I didn't get a mean comment?" He pouted. 

"Sorry I forgot you love to be picked on" I rolled my eyes at him. 

"Come on Saff" He said grabbing my arm and dragging me off the sofa "Time to get ready". I stopped and looked at him up and down he's brown hair and mix of blonde hair was combed and he's bluee eyes were gleaming?. What's so happy to be about he was a wearing a black suit with purple tie. 

"You clean up nice" I winked even though I was joking I knew he knows. 

"What can I say" He said smiling at me showing his white teeth that smile flattered every girl expect me "I am charming".

"Yerh sure you are" I rolled my eyes at him "Charming and big headed jerk who's full of himself tell me did you fall in love when you looked in the mirror?".