Chapter 13

"Hey where's Violet?" Jimmy asked "Right here you idiot and it's Viola" I said walking towards him and slapping him on the back of his head. Jimmy was cute he had Brown hair and blue eyes and a smooth soft skin and he even had muscles. "Hey flower" Jimmy teased he knew I hated it when he called me flower.

"Hey Jim jam" I teased back he just smiled. "Stop looking at her like that she's my sister" Tyrone said slapping Jimmy on the back of his head. "Tee" I asked I call Tina Tee "She's not coming today she's wiv her ex" Jimmy said looking at me when he said her ex.

Tyrone slaps him on the back of his head again "Sister" he said. I put my combination and open my locker "Hey" I heard someone say from behind my locker I step back to look it was Brandon.

"Get lost" I smiled and threw my bag in my locker and get out my sunglasses for drama so I could fall a sleep half way. I put my iphone in my pocket and slam the locker door shut.

"Ooo someones in a bad mood" Brandon said I stop and look at him and give him the evils. "Brandon I'm going to be late I need to go and fetch my bag from home I left it there" Sadie said kissing him and quickly walking off.

"Brandon I'm going to be late I need to go and fetch my bag from home I left it there" I mimicked in a squeaky voice Tyrone and Jimmy burst out laughing. "Oh come on you know you wanna laugh" I said looking Brandon in the eye.

Brandon smiles and then starts laughing. We walk to Drama to only find posters of a man in a suit and a woman in a wedding dress kissing and under it said "Married Couple" I laughed.

"Serisouly I can't get enough of this shit" I chuckled "You guys have silly posters of couples getting married".

"Wrong these aren't just posters" Miss Williams said walking over to us I stopped chuckling "A married couples life has many kind of drama and you to are working together". Working together is she kidding me.

"You mean we have to" Brandon said "Act like a married couple but no physical touching we will be working on this scene for 2 weeks starting from this week" Miss Williams said.

"Wait your saying I'm going to have to call myself Mrs Viola Salvatore" I laughed this is so funny I couldn't even imagine me and Brandon married and acting just doesn't even fit in the picture. Miss William walked off and started pairing the rest of the class. "Well I sure didn't miss a lot" I turn around to see Matt laughing. "Yeh you didn't miss anything but you'll sure be missing some of your teeth" I smiled.

"I hate you" I said looking up at Brandon "huh?" he said "Well we're a married couple now so why not start acting now" I mentioned. My phone started ringing Miss William looks busy I thought I answer the call.

"Hello" I said

"Hey baby" it's Chase my ex oh my god I thought he might have forgotten about me now wait why is he calling me. Oh this is gonna be good.

"Hey Chase babe" I said Brandon looked at me I smile "Why did you call?". "Well just to tell you your surprise will be arriving soon" he said.

"Surprise what surprise?" I asked confused "A surprise oh look sorry baby got to go now bye love you" he said and hung up. Surpise what surprise please let this be a good one so I won't have to be in my bad moods for a whole week. "Who was that?" Brandon asked "Some one why do you care?" I said.

"I'm playing husband here" Brandon pointed out  "Oh yeh about that let's just say your wifes having a affair that you know about and you think I should have my space" I said patting him on the shoulder leaving him shocked.

Everyone waving at me as I walked down the hall with my sun glasses on with my black skinny jeans and red strapless top and red high heels. The nerd called Brian was standing in the way of my locker my head held high chiin up as I walked towards my locker. Brian kept pushing his specs they looked like they were sliding off from his sweaty nose. He was sweating this is worst then when I held a spider in my hand.

"H....Hey" Brian swallowed he's hair was ginger and he always wore clothes that probably were made in the 80's. "Hey Matt" I shouted Matt turned around and walked towards me "Why didn't you tell me".

"Tell you what?" Matt asked looking confused Tyrone and Jimmy were coming our way.

"That it was the 80's theme today" I teased Brian the corridor roared in laughter Brian looked like he could cry. "With all of my dishonesty Mooove" I smiled to Brian he's lucky enough that I smiled. "Yo Bro" I heard Tyrone greet someone they were doing their little handshake.

"Serisouly Violet you come in the school first thing and you already start picking on people" Jimmy said I smiled and walked to him I stood really close.

"Do you know what Jim Jam maybe your right I should start showing my love for people" I said batting my eyelashes he was grinning like a idiot "And I know excatly how to show my love for you". I smile and lifted my foot and put it back down on Jimmy's foot. "AAAhhh" he screamed I laugh.

"Shit shit shit" he said holding his foot and hopping on the other.

"Love ya Jim Jam" I said turning around and to only find Brandon in my face "Wow watch where your going" Brandon said "I don't want to get punished for accidently bumping into you". "Really?" I asked he nodded I saw Sadie coming let's work the magic of drama I thought.

I moved closer to Brandon "Sadie's coming isn't she" Brandon guessed "Why do you ask when you know me" I smiled. Making Sadie Jealous is so easy it's like blinking serisouly she has big anger problems.

"Yo Viola I heard Jeremy say you dance" Tyrone said "He said you were in a gang or something you did Salsa, dirty dancing and hip-hop come on show us how you dance". Everyone looked at me "Piss off" I said and turned around to walk off someone grabbed my wrist I spun around angry.

"Wow wow Chill it's only me" Jeremy said I calm down "Come on Viola I'll owe you anything". So he would owe me "Guess if you owe me a favour then okay". "What song you want?" DJ asked basically his name is David Jillans he likes to mix music and create beats so everyone calls him DJ.

"I want Dev Feat. The Cataracs Bass Down Low" I said as I threw my bag at Jimmy to catch. I step in the middle as the music came on my body moved like it was a daily thing I did. People were clapping and cheering me on I danced. I step on to the table and spin and land on the floor on both of my feet.

My body grooved with the music my steps fit perfect with the beat. When the song ended my ears were deafened by the clapping gee I thought. "Nice" I heard a familiar voice say "You've still got the groove". I spun around to find Chase infront of me.  He's Black silky hair moving as the wind blew and his brown eyes fixed on my face.

I run up to him and kiss him full on the lips we started getting deep into the kiss until someone coughed. We moved apart "Sorry but I don't think you can make out with my sister until I know who you are" Tyrone said standing infront of me.

"Ty back off this is Chase my boyfriend we were having a relationship in Italy until we had to move but now he's here" I said. "Hey Im Chase" Chase introduced himself.

"I'm Tyrone and I'm watching you" Tyrone said wow great introduction "Tyrone here is a over protective brother he has the same disease as Jeremy" I mentioned. Chase laughed "These are the people in the Toxic gang this is Jimmy, Ashley Jeremy's girlfriend, Tina, Brandon and Sadie Bitchards" I introduced the Toxic gang to Chase.

"Still got a spicy tongue don't you" Sadie said "Well spicy works but sharp don't" I said.

"Hey Dude" Chase said "Weren't you the one over in the pub who battered some man". "What you battered someone" I said. "I just had some beef with the dude and I got pissed so I just battered him" Brandon said.

"Brand honey don't you have beef with everyone" I said talking like I have to in Drama as his wife Sadie glared at me. "No Sweety I only have beef with you now" Brandon said.

"Great my pretend husband has beef with me" I said "Come on Chase I need to talk to you". I lead Chase away from the others.

________________________________________________________________________________

Looks like who ever the hero is he's got some competiton please comment thank you....