Chapter 17

Jeremys P.O.V

"Stay away from her" I snarled.

"Make me" Brandon snarled back he was pissing me off everytime I see him he's with my sister. I know he likes her and too bad he's not having her she's going to have a normal life not a fuckin monsters life. 

"Stay away from her!" I shouted "She's human and your a monster". 

He laughed "We are monster and the monster bit includes you aswell". 

"Okay look lay of the crap will you" Tyrone said "Brandon why are you even bothered about Viola she's not your type". 

"But I care for her" Brandon said I could see the truth in his voice. 

"But she's not like us and it's too dangerous you know what we are" Tyrone went on "If she gets hurt I'll suck the life outta ya dude". 

"That's all ready happened pretty much" I heard Brandon mutter. 

"Your here to keep an eye on me not hit on my sister" I said. 

"Look I know your pissed but she needs someone and she only trusts me" Brandon said. 

"Oh my god" I laughed "Trust you think Viola trusts you The Viola". I couldn't help it we all know Viola doesn't have feelings for anyone. 

"I have to kinda agree with him" Tyrone said. 

"Why?" Brandon asked. 

"Well the one way you can get yourself killed is by Trusting Viola." I said "This boy trusted her aswell the poor thing ended up with broken arms and a big scar on the head to remind him of his sweet memories with Viola".

"Yep that Dude did as Viola told him to and he seriously fell for it" Tyrone chimed in. 

"That's one of the things she was known for in Italy and we all call her Regina dell'Inferno" I said. 

"It means Queen of Hell" Tyrone said at Brandons confused expression "So my advice is dude don't trust the evil". 

"Whatever" Brandon Shrugged "I'm going I need to meet someone". 

Brandon P.O.V

She's not that bad when you get to know her. It was that idiot of a boys fault for trusting her wait I told them I trust her so basically I'm an Idiot. 

"Dammit" I muttered. 

I head to the cliff its where I usual go to think it's kind of nice. I like the sense of danger and maybe the place just was the only thing that kept me feel alive. 

I parked the car and noticed another car it was Viola's car. In a flash I was out of the car and in a second I was behind Viola the wind making her hair fly in her face. 

She didn't seem bothered she was just looking at the view taking in the air. "Stop staring" She said how did she know I was here "As weird as it is I can smell your perfume". 

She kept her eyes closed I walk over to her so I was standing infront of her. I looked at her beautiful face and her lips making me yearn to touch them with mine. I don't what made me do it but I slipped my arm around her waist and pulled her closer. She kept her eyes closed "Your hands are cold" She said.

That's how they'll always be just like my heart is cold do I even have a heart. I moved the hair away from her face caressing her cheek with the back of my finger. She shuddered under my touch in a warm way making me smile she liked it. 

"Your beautiful" I whispered she just smiled not opening her eyes. 

I stepped closer until our bodies pressed together my body holding her weight. Her breath came fast she seemed nervous but happy I could hear her thoughts clearly why is he making me feel like this.

I wish he could stay with me forever wait did I just think geez! Get a grip loser. Your Viola not some normal shit are you. This is so annoying if I open my eyes and see him I'm going to melt. Shut up brain!.

Wow that head alot going on I lean down and kiss her cheek. I kissed her forehead and then her closed eyes. I kissed every part of her face I nibbled on her ear lobe she giggled.

I licked her ear making her moan. I kept kissing her neck. I lift her up and carry her to the car. 

I open the back door and put her on the seat. I shut the door and kiss her lips they were so warm. I kissed her hard not letting this moment go to waste I loved every bit of this. I kissed her neck she moaned it seemed to cheer me on. I looked at her neck and the vein no what am I thinking. 

I kissed her lips hard and rather needy then I felt. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me closer I kissed her harder. 

I slid my hand under her top and explored everywhere with my hand. I bit her bottom lip she opened her mouth to gasp before she could I gained entrance in her mouth. My tongue explored her mouth tasting her and every bit of her.

She put a hand on my chest to push me back for breath. I pull back she was breathing fast and heavy. I started kissing the crook of her neck. 

I lift her top up so I could see her toned stomach kissed her stomach. She moaned "You are getting me crazy here". 

"I know just the thing to help you" I said between kisses. I kiss her lips I moaned I loved this I wanted her and I need her. I pulled back she was breathing fast and heavy I lean forward my lips by her ear. 

"I promise to never let anything hurt you" I whispered and it was a promise I was going to keep no matter what I fell in love with her the first time I saw her. She was beautiful and crazy I loved that about her. 

"You don't know what your saying" She said breathless. 

"No I do" I said and kissed the crook of her neck. I turn Viola around so she was on top of me.

"You don't mean it no one does" She said. 

"I do and I won't let anything harm you I promise" I promised. 

She looked into my eyes as if searching for something in them. 

"Promise?" She whispered I could see the hope in her eyes. 

"Promise" I whispered. She smiled it made me want to grab her and kiss her forever which I did. 

*

I could hear her  soft breathing atleast she was breathing. I looked down at the sleeping angel. She was beautiful and I could do anything to protect her. 

A phone started ringing it was Viola's I quickly get it out of her pocket and pick it up not waking her up. 

"Hello" I said no bothering to check the call id. 

"What are you doing with Viola's phone?" A angry and familiar voice asked. 

"Jeremy don't go all big brother on me. She's fine and she's sleeping" I sighed looking at her. 

"Sleeping. OH MY GOD DON'T TELL ME YOU SLEP-" I cut him off "No I didn't I swear and I won't without Viola's permission" I assurred him. 

"You bastard don't you dare think about sleeping with her" He snarled I laughed. 

"I'll bring her back don't worry and can you send a driver to the cliff side to get Viola's car" I said. 

"Fine but She should be here in 14 minutes if not. I'm coming after you to stake you" He said he sounded all big brother. 

I hung up. I looked at the sleeping Viola "Come on lets take you home" I sighed. 

I get out the car leaving her on the backseat sleeping. I take off my jacket and put on her. She snuggled closer to it making me smile. I get in the drivers seat. I turn around to look at Viola and lean back and kiss her on the forehead. 

"I wish you could stay with me forever" I whispered Forever's a long word and you know she can't not unless she become a monster like you something in the back of my head said. 

I shook my head and drove to Viola's house.