Chapter 7

I look around the field oh there he was Brandon I smile and walk towards him he was batting as I couldn't bat anymore because I had to take Sadie's place ugh Kill me someone I thought but lets teach this Brandon a lesson for being Sadie's bf.

I was on the 3rd post I watch him as he hit the ball it went far away but they had a fast runner on our team so Brandon had to stop on my post. "Hey nice hit" I praised he looks at me the way he was staring at me in Drama and I had my sunglasses off that really effected him. I take my sunglasses off and look into his eyes he was looking into mine what an idiot I thought. I heard people shouting and telling Brandon to run but he was deep into my eyes the player run past Brandon which meant he was out now.

Brandon finally heard the shouting I put my sunglasses back on and smile at Tyrone. I told another girl to take my place on the 3rd post she looked tough and I hope she could catch and throw. The bell started ringing had a hour past I thought but the bell kept ringing Great I thought and looked at Mr Samuel he was helping Sadie get up. I look around for Tyrone few he wasn't looking at me nows the time. I hide behind people and sneak out fo the field and sneak in the changing rooms and get changed. The bells were ringing like crazy I have to get out of here. I sneaked out to the car park I get out my keys and press the unlock button on my keys I open the car boot and get out 3 bottles of beer.

"I missed you baby" I laughed and started drinking beer as I watched the students rushing what idiots man this anint even a real fire. I drank my 3rd bottle one more and I was going to be drunk like crazy and I remember what happened last time it wasn't good but it was fun. The way Eric was laughing I couldn't help myself so I started laughing. I open the boot again and grab 2 more beer bottles and slammed the door shut. As I was about to drink someone snatched the bottle "Now I know why Viola dissapeared" Tyrone said drinking from the bottle I stick my middle finger at him.

"Dude it was obviouse you would try something like that" Tyrone chuckled I felt like punching him. I raised my fist but stopped when someone said "Hold your fire" now who the fuck was that.

It was Matt and with him was Brandon, Sadie, Jeremy, some girl with red hair and a girl with blonde and brown hair. "You know what" I said grabbing the other bottle of beer and walking towards him "I feel like smashing this on your head". "Spicy" Matt smiled I wanted to kill him I raised my hand to hit him with the bottle but Tyrone had snatched it from the back. "Viola come here" Tyrone dragged me away from Matt.

I leaned against my car "Nice ride" said the girl with blonde and brown hair "Yeh I have to agree wiv you Tina" said the red headed girl.

I open the car boot and grab another bottle of beer Jeremy took one aswell I left the boot open for the others. I wish I had poisened the one Sadie was drinking I take a sip from my beer. Brandon wasn't drinking anything hey I don't like anyone that stands out but me.