Stopping the emotions and going back!

Viola P.O.V

I slowly opened my eyes to be lost in brown eyes they were so- "Viola!" I turn my head to come face with a worried Tyrone and Jeremy. "You scared the shit out of us" Jeremy said I detected a hint of concern in it. 

"You nearly gave Twin a heartattack" Erin said. 

"I should take her to the nurse's office" Brandon said he's eyes never leaving my face. "No" I said "I'm fine must be the stress you know exams coming up". 

Matt raised an eye brow "Since when did you start worrying about exams?". 

"Yerh since when exacatly" Miley chimed in raising an eye brow. 

"Leave the poor girl alone will ya" Thank you Dylan. 

"For fuck sake stop making a big scene" I groaned currently annoyed. I get it I fainted doesn't mean you make a big issue for heavens sake. 

The canteen doors slam open as Chase comes in running with a glass of water he looked worried and concerned. "Thank god your awake" Chase said letting out a heavy breath. He came got on to his knees by me and kissed my forehead "You scared me thought I lost you" He mumbled on my forehead. 

"Hey what can I say I like the attention(not)" I said trying to make a joke out the situation.

Chase picked me up bridal style as he started walking out the canteen Brandon stepped in the way "Let me take care of her you seemed to be in a hurry before it's best if you go there". 

"No I should stay with Viola" Chase said. Chase was in a hurry it must be something important otherwise he wouldn't even let anyone know but something inside me told me it was important. 

"Go" Chase looked at me "Go" I repeated "I'll be fine Brandon can take care of me" much as I don't want him to take care of me I have to make sure I don't hold Chase back. 

 "Fine but I promise to make it up to you" He said softly kissing me on the lips. He gave me to Brandon before jogging out the cafeteria only turning around to give me a wink. 

I noticed Brandon glaring at Chase why does he have to be so mean to Chase. "Since your in cloud nine just cause your in my arms I wouldn't get too far with the ideas" Brandon smirked cocky much. 

"There he goes" I rolled my eyes and folded my arms on my chest. "You know you are interesting in many ways" He went on. 

"I care because....?" I asked studying my nails "Your different not like other girls" He said. 

"Uh-huh" I studied my nail carefully need a new manicure "It's probably cause I don't jump you like the other girls tend to do. Oh wait they only get a chance sometimes since your witchy bodyguard of a girlfriend watchs you like a hawk". 

"I don't care" He murmured. 

"And I do..." I studied my nails maybe a change of colour could do. All a sudden I was let go and my ass hit the floor hard I groaned. 

"What the fuck!" I hissed at him. 

I saw a flicker of amusement in his eyes "You weren't paying attention" He scowled crossing his arms over his chest. 

"Because everything you say is boring" I muttered more to myself. 

"I heard that!" He scowled. 

"Yerh do me a favour" I said looking up at him "1. Shut up and don't talk and 2. You should be taking me to the nurse's office not trying to break my ass". I got up and glared at him "So you like to do rather then talk" I could see the smirk playing at his lips even though I wasn't looking at him.