chapter 4 ,lizzie trouble

(Lizzie's theme song ⬆)

~Laura's POV~

I then saw a familiar blond head come running and tackled Ciel in his seat,"CIEL I MISS YOU!" Elizabeth said. You never liked Lizzie ,probably because you where jelly of her cuz she was engage with Ceil. And the fact she annoys you. Everytime she came on the screen you had to turn down the volume because of her high pitch voice! She acts like a brat and she remind you of Barbie.

"Elizabeth! What are you doing here?!?" Ciel said to her "Ciel how many times do I have to tell you, call me Lizzie!"she then look over and saw me.

"Ceil!!! Who is this!?!!" Lizzie said and pointed at me. I glared at her "Did anyone told you its rude to point at people!" You snap. Her eyes widened and then Tyanna came running in and saw Lizzie"HOLY JIZZ ITS BARBIE GIRL!!!"she yelled. I laugh at that comment "Haha I know right"I said. "Oh-um ,my name is Elizabeth not barbie girl but you could call me Lizzie" Tyanna never like lizzie either. "I'm still calling you barbie girl" Tyanna said and cross her arms "Oh...ok" she said not really happy about it. "So what are your names?"she ask. I stand up and raise my arms in the air "Im the Queen of hell!" Then cross my arms. Tyanna just started laughing and said "True that!" Lizzie was shocked "I dont think thats good....and to wear shorts ,maybe I can give you a make over and you can wear a pink dress!"

My eyes widened and then I scream "OH HECK TO THE NO! I don't wear dress's or pink ,if you try to put me in a dress ,its your funeral!" Ciel just look at me shocked.

~Ciel POV~

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Someone saying No to lizzie and acting...acting tough and standing up for her self, she really is something!' "um- lizzie maybe today isn't the best time to visit me"

Lizzie then look at me "Awwww" then the girl the I believe was name tyanna came up behind her and sacred her. "AHH". Tyanna then started to laugh and then she saw Sebastian and started to run to him screaming "BASSSY~!"

"Maybe your right Ciel ,I'll visit next time" lizzie said and with that she left. "FINALLY! SHE LEFT!" Laura yelled. I look at her "What?" I asked her. "Oh-um I mean boo she left...ugh how can you stand her! I still have hard time believing that you have to marry her! You guys are complete opposites" she said.

I ran my fingers thought my hair and sighed. "She's family I have to deal with her" and with that Laura giggle. I blush a little when I heard her giggle 'she's cute when she laughs!..wait what,man I have to stop thinking like that!' "So do you want a tour around the manor?" I asked.

She look at me and smile "YES THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!" I look at her and her sudden outburst "um I mean ,yeah that's cool"she said. I chuckled at her. "Ok then let's go"