chapter 24. Pregnant!

~ Laura POV~

"Congratulations laura! Your pregnant!" Sebastian say. I jump up "WAIT WHAT?!" I Yelled. I turn my head and saw Ciels face turn white. "I said your pregnant" Sebastian said again and then left the room. I sat down and put my hand on Ciels hand. "C-ciel" He then grabs me and hold me. "Ciel?" I asked. "I can't believe, I'm going to be a father!" We pulled apart and he looks me in my eye, as they started forming tears.

"Ciel I'm scared!" I said as tears started falling out. He puts his hand on my face and wipes my tears. "Shh, it's going to be ok" I grip his hand. "I'm scared what if I'm not a good parnet, and the baby hates me!?" Ciel looks down and grip my hand "Don't ever say that again! Our child will never hate you, and your going to be the best!" I hugged him.

"Thanks, your going to a great father!" He smiles. We pulled apart as White came skipping in. "Yo, so you know what's up with you laura?" I smiled and nodded. "So what wrong? Do you have some kind of demon cancer?" I giggled. "No im fine, I'm just pregnant that's all" She jaw drops and her phone. She stayed that way for a while. "Umm..white are you ok?" I asked.

"Bro!!!! Your pregnant!?" I nodded again. She smiles and starts jumping up and down. "OMG OMG OMG!!!" Then she ran out of the room, I sighed.

~Small Time Skip~

Ciel and me were in our room and I was reading on my phone. Then my phone started to ring.

'Laura: hello?'

'Sophia: is it true?!?!"

'Laura: what's true?"

'Sophia: your pregnant?!'

'Laura:.........'

'Sophia: Laura?'

'Laura: how did you know?'

'Sophia: White told me, SO IT IS TRUE! I told Ciel not to touch you!'

'Laura: .......'

'Sophia: So who's going 2 be the Aunt for your child?'

'Laura: White is because she's in this Anime and not in a Anime that is full of man eating titans'

'Sophia:.... I see how it is. You like White over me!'

'Laura: I never said that'

'Sophia: sure sure, well I got to go, Levi's waiting for me, bye'

'Laura: bye'

*hangs up*

I sighed as I put my hand on my stomach. "You feel the baby kick all ready?" Ciel joked as he sat down next to me. I giggled "ha, well it will take a few months till I get a belly....I'm going to be fat" I whined. Ciel puts his arm around me. "You'll be beautiful still tho, no matter what" I look up at him "Aww thanks" I kiss him on the cheek.

~6 Months Later~

I sat in my rocking chair in the garden. I was rubbing my stomach and smiling. But I couldn't help the feeling that I was being watch 'It must be in my head' I thought. "Thinking about names?" Ciel asked as he walks outside. He kiss me on top of my head and bend down and put his hand in my big belly.

"I'm not sure. I'm still thinking. What about you?" He starts rubbing my stomach. "Well how bout if its a boy I'll name it and if its a girl you name it" I ruffled his hair "ok then, if its a girl ,let's name her Chloe" he nods with a smile. "Well I'm still thinking" Ciel said. I giggled "ok" I look at my belly and smiled "I can't wait till he or she is born" Ciel grabs my hand "Me to"

Then White came out. "Hey laura, want to slide down the stairs and see how long it will take to fall off?" Ciel glared at her "What are you thinking!! No She pregnant!" Her eyes widened. I giggled "Maybe after the baby's born" She smiles then lean towards my belly "Hurry up now, laura can't do anything fun because of you!" I glared at her "Don't talk to my baby like that!" But she didn't hear me cuz she skip away.

I sighed as I got up. Ciel grabs my hand and holds it. "How much longer, I just want to have it all ready!" I said. "Same" Ciel said. I turn my head And he kiss me on the lips. Then I got a text message from sophia

'From sophia: Your invited to my wedding!!'

'From laura: .....WAIT WHAT!!?!!'

'From sophia: Levi just asked me to marry him!!!!'

'From laura: EKKKKK'

'From Sophia: well I gtg bye~'

'From Laura: byzz~'

~Small Time Skip~

Its night and I was walking around the manor. Something made me got out of bed for some reason. Then I heard something behind me.

"H-hello?" I look and saw nothing. But I heard someone whispering. "Miss Laura are you ok?" I heard Sebastian say behind me. I jump back "Sebastian you scared me! I just felt like walking that's all. I'm going back to bed" he nods. I walk back to my room and saw Ciel sitting on the edge of the bed with his arms cross. "And where were you?" He asked.

I walk over to him and climb in bed. "I just took a little walk don't worry" I said. He then climbs into bed as well. "Well you never know what could have happen. Like the baby could have been born" I giggled. "You worry to much" I said as I smiled. "I worry because I love you" He said. "I love you to Ciel" And with that we falled asleep.