Note from the future!!

Hi..

Ok so please let me explain as to why this book was so awful! And Im talking about the plot, the grammer, etc.

I was like what, 13 or 14 when I wrote this. Probably 13. And I began to write this story right when I first got wattpad and I was mostly writing this book for me and my friends (Tyanna & Sophia C) just for fun.

I literally didn't give a crap about what I was writing. I  updated this book every 2 days and wrote down whatever pop in my head. Ufgggh this book is so cringey when I look back at it.

Im 16 now turning 17 soon and I've gotten better now, but if you've read my other book you can see that, (Even tho the grammer still isn't on point in my AOT fanfic) im still learning. I think bc of the school I was in when I was writing my books, I didn't learn that much but now I transfers schools I've been learning hella lot :)

So im hoping you guys can forgive me for causing you guys to lose brain cells over reading this book and the reason why I never deleted this book was bc it brought back alot of memories to me when I was writing this.

BUT IM BACK NOW!

AND WITH A UPDATED VERSION OF THIS BOOK THAT I PUT MY BLOOD SWEAT AND TEARS INTO!

Yes. I've been now writing another Black Butler book that is simpler to this but definitely not exactly. The only thing that's the same is that there's this girl... And she goes into Black Butler.. So yeah.... Im shit at writing descriptions. So if you want a better Black Butler fanfic to read THEN PLEASE CHECK IT OUT!

The main reason why I wrote it is to forget this book exist and cover it up with another Black Butler book!

SO PLEASE AND THANK YOU! I LOVE YOU ALL AND SORRY FOR WASTING YOUR TIME!

LOVE YOU💕

~Daytime-Dreamer