chapter 10, breaking Elizabeth engagements

~ Ciel POV ~

I just finished telling Elizabeth and her parents about me breaking the engagements . Lizzie's mother nodded "If that's what you want" Elizabeth eyes started to water. Her mother saw this. "Now Elizabeth don't start crying. let's go home" and with that they left. I sighed and look outside at the pouring rain thinking about if me and Laura had a life together.

Thinking about waking up every morning to her smiling face. I smile at the thought, I then saw outside laura and sophia playing in the rain. I chuckled when laura slip and falled ,but when she did she grab on to Sophias arm so she went down to "Well is my young master in love?" I heard behind me.

I turn around to see Sebastian standing there smirking. I blush "shut up and go get some towels for the girls" he bowed. "Yes my young lord" I left my study's and made it down stairs and I saw tyanna come running and stop in front of me. "HEY PIRATE, Why was Barbie crying?" "Barbie was crying?"

I turn my head to see a soaking wet Laura while sophia came running behind her "Hey does anyone have towels?" She asked just when Sebastian gave them some towels and they wrap themselves with it. "I just broke me and Elizabeth engagement that's why" everyone eyes widened.

"YOU WHAT!?" Tyanna said. She then walk over to him "did you finally fall for me?" She ask. I glared at her and so did Laura. "No, I don't like you! Get it in your little brain of yours!" I snapped at her. "YOU JUST GOT REJECTED AGAIN!" sophia yelled causing Laura to giggle. "What ever ....hey Sophia Iam going to marry levi then" now that tick sophia off. "OH NO YOU DONT!" And with that sophia started chasing tyanna around the manor.

I then saw laura shiver as she grab her towel closer to her. I walk over to her and put my arm around her. Her face turn red at this. I smrik "Come on lets get you dried off" I said as I lead her to the fireplace and we sat in front of it.

"So why did you break the engagement with Elizabeth?" She asked. I look at her "because I didn't love her, and I can't marry someone I don't love. even if It was a arranged marriage" I said. She looks down and smiled. "That's sweet" I then remember about her past "If you don't mind me asking, what happen after your parents died?" She looks into the fireplace with a emotionless face.

"Well I was 8 and a half when they died so I lived with my Aunt, my mother's side. But the only reason she took me in Was to inherit all my mother's money, I heard her say that one night...so I didn't really see her as family" I look at her with a sad face.

I went over to her and hold her hand and she look at me. I gave her a sweet smile and she smiled back we both lean in as our lips met. Just like last time in was sweet and gentle as we both melted into the kiss. It felt as if our lips were made for each other. Then we both caught our breath as we hug each. After a while I look down to see Laura have drifted off to sleep.

I smile looking at her. I then realize something. What will happen when Sebastian eat my soul! I look down at her and kiss Laura on her forehead and hold her close to me. I guess then I'll make every second count with her.