chapter 26. Lukes back

~Laura POV~

"AAHHHHHHHHH!!!" I was woken up to a scream. I open my eyes and shot up in bed and saw Hanji looking at something on the floor."Hanji! Is everything ok?!" I said as I put one of my hands on my belly and realized my stomach was small again. Then I remembered I just went thought labor, I look around and saw a empty crib. "Hanji where's Connor?!" I asked a little worried.

She looks at me "I don't know!" Then Ciel sat up and rub his eyes. "Ugh what's happening?" I ignore his question and look at Hanji again. "What do you mean you don't know wheres Connor is?!" Then Ciel shot out of bed and grab Hanjis collar.  I got out of bed and fell into the ground just as Levi and Mikasa came walking in.

"Laura!" Then Mikasa help me up while Levi tried to get Ciel off of Hanji. Just then I saw two nurses on the floor. One dead and the other unconscious. I turn into my demon form with my demon outfit. Just as my black butterfly wings came out I flutter in the air while my eyes turn pink. Everyone look at me as I flew towards the empty crib. "Where is he?" I asked in my scary voice.

No one answer me. "I SAID WHERE IS HE?!" I scream. Everyone jump back in fright. The unconscious nures then goan and got up. I grab her and look her in the eye. "Do you know wheres my baby is?!" I yelled as tears was about to pour. She blink then gasp "H-he took the baby!" My eyes widened "WHO?" "I-i don't know, he just came in killed the other nurses and I jump on him and he thrown me and I past out!"

I let go of her as tears started flowing out of my eyes. Ciel walked over to me and hugged me as I cried into his chest. "What did he look like?" Levi asked. "He had black hair and red eyes I think and had a white shirt and a black jacket and black jeans" I gasp. "I think I know who it is!" I said. Ciel looks down at me. "Who?!" He said. I look up at me "Luke" Then Ciel got mad.

Like really mad! "SEBASTIAN!!!" He screams. Then Sebastian and Grell came walking in the room "Yes my lord?" He asked. Then Ciel rib off of eye patch. "I ORDER TO FIND LUKE AND GET BACK MY CHILD!" He yells. His eyes widened but went back to normal and bowed "yes my lord" Then Grell came running over to me and hugged me and Ciel but Ciel push him off. "Oh Ciel your so mean ~" I look at Grell. "Grell can you please help Sebastian look for my child?" He looks into my eyes and nods.

Then rest of the day I cried and lock myself in my room. Soon days pass by and they still haven't found Luke or Connor. Then days turn to weeks.
"Laura we need to go back to our world. William is going to give more overtime" whined Grell. I just came back from flying around looking.

I have been doing it every day now. "B-but we can't leave! We need to find Connor!" I yelled. Grell sighed. "Just a few more days. Then we HAVE to leave!" I nodded and left. I flutter in the air to see Ciel. Once I got to him I saw him talking to Sebastian. "Hey Ciel" I said and gave him a kiss on the cheek. He gives me a sad smile. "Sebastian has news" I smiled. "Is there news about Connor?!" I said.

He nods "it seems that Luke isn't here, we can't find him at all. Where leaving tomorrow back to our world" my smiled dropped while I fell to the floor. I begin to cry "But c-connor!" I said. Then Ciel bend down and I look at him and he had some tears in his eyes. "I know but....but we have to move on" I just cried harder. Once I was done crying I nodded. "Ok we'll leave" but inside I was broken.

~4 & half Years Later~

Right now I was sitting in the Manors garden watching my 3 years old Girl playing. Yes me and Ciel had another kid, I was now 20. " Chloe its time to come in its getting dark" I called. She comes walking to me as I pick her up. She had blue hair and my red eyes. "Mommy I pick you a flower" she hands me a little flower. "Aww thanks darling" she can talk very well for a 3 year old.

I walk in the Manor and saw Ciel walking by. "Daddy~!" Chloe says reaching out for her daddy. Ciel stops and looks at us and smiles while walking towards us. "How's my two favorite girls doing?" He said while grabing chloe in his arms. "Hey laura you should go to bed. You look tried" I didn't get to much sleep the past few days because I keep having nightmares.

Plus it was all most Connors birthday. "Maybe I will. Thanks" I walk over to him and gave him a kiss on the lips "Eww" Chloe said and she puts her head in Ciel chest. I giggled. I went up stairs and into the bed room and climb into bed and felled to sleep.

Everything was dark. I look around and then I met eyes with some familiar red eyes. My eyes widened "L-luke?!" I asked. He smirks as he steps forward. "Miss me?" My eyes turn pink. "Why?!" I asked. "Why what my Darling?" Acting all clueless. "Why did take Connor away from me?" I yelled. He walks up to me till he was right in front of my face. "He's still alive" my eyes widened. "H-he is?!" Like steps back and soon there was a little boy standing next to him. Luke was holding hands with him, the boy had black hair and blue eyes and then he looks at me. "Luke who is this?" He asked. Luke gave him and me a evil smirk. "This lady her is your mother" both mine and the little boy eyes widened. "C-connor?" I said. He nods "Mom?" Tears begin to fall from my eyes. I then ran up to him and gave my son a hug. "I miss you so much, I'm so happy your ok!" I