Early Ending

~Laura POV ~

I ran down stairs to met Ciel. I then bump into Sophia. "WATCH IT!" She screams. I glared at her. "YOU WATCH IT!" I shake my head. 'Ugh I must be really nervous if I was just mean to Sophia....wait what's her excuse?!.... She must be on her period or somthing' "Whatever" I said.

I then heard my name being called "Laura" it was Ciel. I ran to the front of the manor and saw him. He smiled at me. I gasped and ran up to him and hugged him. He hugs me back and holds me close "I missed you Laura" he and looks me in the eye.l "I miss you to" he then sighed. "I need to tell you something, I don't want you to freak out tho. I'm a de-" I cut him off.

"Your a demon. I know. Alois made a contract with miss Hannah that No one gets your soul.....so she made you a demon" He was shock. "H-how did you know?" I smiled "I told you, I knew what happens...But I'm afraid this is the end of the show so I don't know what happens next"

He smirks and then pulls me into a long kiss. After we where done kissing he looks me into the eye and smirks again "We get marry and start a family together and live happy and nothing bad will happen to us. That's what happens next" My smile grew bigger. "That sounds great!"

~ Large time skip ~

I'm now 21. Its been 9 years since I got sucked into the world of black butler. Ciel and me got married. He turned me into a demon as well, so we can be together forever. Tyanna soul got eaten by Sebastian. She wanted that tho. Sophia got a job in the towns cafe, she bought a small house and she's dating a boy name Joe.

Right now ciel and me where in the garden watching our kids play. Yes we had kids all ready. We had two kids. Emily had black hair and ciels eyes...she is 4years old. Our other kid is name josh and is 3years old. He had ciels hair color and my smile. I lean my head on ciels shoulder and he kiss me ontop of my head. "I love you Laura" I look up at him "I love you to" Then Emily came skipping to us "Mommy, Mommy,look!" On her hand was a blue and purple butterfly.

"Aww that's so pretty" I said. She giggles as it flew of of her hand and lands on Ciels nose. I giggle "It seems that the butterfly likes you" I said to my husband. I took out my phone and took a pic. "That's a keeper" (yes you still had your phone) it then flys away. "Your mine forever, and only mine" said ciel as he grabs my hand and pulls me into a other kiss. I melt into the kiss. Once we pulled a part he looks me in the eye.

"Do you miss your real word?" I shook my head. "Coming into this world was the best thing that ever happen to me! If it didn't happen, then I would never have met you" He smiles at me. "I love you" I kiss him on the cheek "I love you to"

~ END~

(A/N: OK there's the end for the ppl that haven't seen attack on titan. Now I'm going to write the Anime cross over. I love ya~ )