chapter 23. Honeymoon & surprise's

{Thats the dress you are wearing and some music}

~Laura POV~

It took a few hours to get to Paris, but we finally got there! Ciel and me was walking down the street holding each other hands (Sebastian was walking behind us). It was night and the street's were all light up. I gaze at the sight "its so pretty!" I said. Ciel smiled at me "I thought you would like it" I look at him "You know me so well" we both lean in and kiss on the lips "Let's go to Eiffel Tower"he said as I nodded.

~Small Time Skip~

Soon we were right on top of tower. "Hey Ciel are you ok about this, cuz you know the the last time you were here, uh stuff happen" I said a little concern. He grabs my hand and looks me in the eye "As long I'm with you I'm fine with anything" I grab him and pulled him into a hug "Your the best!" just then my phone got a text message.

"From freckle goodness: ugh Sophia won't text me and I'm in titan territory! Bro I saw a titan and I was like 'Bro I never got to met connor franta yet!!!' So like how was your wedding?!"

*poker face*

" to kyra: Bro u miss my wedding ... We thought u were died!!"

"To laura: well I'm not..or am I"

"To kyra: ........ Call Sophia C then. Good thing your not dead tho."

"From kyra: me 2!"

I look at Ciel "Sorry about that, Kyra turn out to be alive and she texted me saying she was alive and stuff" I held his hand, we where so close our shoulders were touching "Its ok, so I say we walk around some more then go back to the hotel" I smiled at him "That sounds great" We then walk around the Eiffel Tower looking. Then after all that we headed back to the hotel.

We walk in our rooms as Sebastian brings in our stuff and gets Ciel ready for bed. I change into my gown "Good night my young lord and Laura" and with that Sebastian left. I walk over to the bed and then climb into it. I layed on my back and Ciel grabs my waist and pulls me up against his body and kiss me on the lips. It was full of passion and hunger. He lick my bottom lips asking for a entry. I let him of course!

Our tongues fought with each other as Ciel won. His tongue reach ever inch of my mouth making me moan. Soon it was my turn learning ever inch in he's mouth. But then we had to pull apart. He then climb a top of me. And leans in and whispers in my ear "let's have some real fun" my face turn so red. But then I smirk and nodded.

~Small Time Skip~
(Sorry guys, I don't write lemon, but you guys know what's going to happen)

Ciel and me were now laying next to each other breathing heavily. Then I felt Ciels hand lock with my hand. I turn my head and smiled at him as I got to see him smile. "I love you" He says. "I love you to"

~ Next Morning yo~

I felt something move against my neck and I slowly open my eyes to see Ciels head against my neck. I giggled as I kiss him on top of his head. His eyes began to open. Then he sat up and look at me. I gave him a smile. After all that I got up to get his cloths to dress him.

I got out of bed and my legs were so weak from last night making me fall on the floor "Are you ok?!" Ciel asked. I grab on the bed and tried to stand up "Yeah I'm just....sore that's all" I explain. I got a idea, I took my hand and put it over my tattoo and brought out my demon outfit and wings.

I fluttered in the air. "Problem solved!" Then Sebastian came walking in. "I see your up" I look at him. "Yeah I'm up, I'm up in the air yo!" Then Sebastian got Ciel dress. I grab my phone and was about to text white to see how she's doing but then I put my hand over my mouth as I felt like throwing up.

I race to the bathroom and threw up in the toilet. I flush it and put my hand on my stomach. I had cramps 'ugh I hate cramps, specially when I get it in my foot, but that only happens when I swim, now I'm craving for some chocolate for some odd reason!' I left the bathroom and saw Ciel fully change. He looks over at me and gives me a worry face.

"Are you ok, I heard you throw up" I nodded. "I guess it was just to much cake yesterday" he nods.
For the rest of the day we walk through Paris and spent time together. But of course I had to get out if my demon form. sooner or later we had to go back to the manor. Once we got back White came running to me and hugs me. "So how was it?!" She asks. I did jazz hands "um fabulous!!" I say.

~A Week Later~

"Seriously Laura we should go to a doctor, you've been throwing up and having cramps" Ciel said. I look at him "I have no idea what your talking about. Now can I have some chocolate?" He groans. "SEBASTIAN!" He yells. I jump a little "yes my lord?" Ciel stands up and looks at him "I want you to check laura and see what's wrong with her" I raise an eyebrow at him. "Say what now!" Sebastian bows "yes my lord" he looks at me. "Come this way Miss Laura" I sighed "Fine I'll go!"

~Small Time Skip~

Sebastian was finish asking me questions and checking to see if I was sick and stuff. Then Ciel came in "Is she ok?" He asks. He looks over at us and smiles. "Yes she is, tho I have some good news for you to" Ciel holds my hand. "And that would be?" I asked.

"Congratulations Laura! Your pregnant!"