Chapter 22: Camilia

Chapter 22: Camilia

I went to the mall to buy some clothes because tomorrow I go back to school. I headed towards Forever 21 but didn't find anything so I decided to go to other shops and then go get Starbucks.

Once there, I saw Didi Vanessa and this girl that looked younger than us. She had black hair and blue eyes: she was pretty. I couldn't look at Vanessa without feeling my heart shattering into pieces. She finally got what she wanted. I got my drink and then turned around to see this girl looking at me "Hi" she said raising her eyebrow, "uhm..Hi" I answered "I am Camilia" she said. Camilia sounds familiar, really familiar. "I am Siana" I said back "I know who you are" she smiled, this is weird "you didn't recognize me did you ?" She asked "no sorry I meet a lot of people" I answered politely "So Cameron didn't talk about me, uhu too bad" she said. "Oh right, you're Cameron's step-sister. He did talk about you, my bad." I said coldly I remember him saying 'she is as evil as her father' of course I have the worst luck: meeting Cameron's step sister, and to top it all off, she is hanging out with Vanessa "sorry I need to go" I said walking "too bad, you and my step brother were so cute together" she said with that annoying tone, I turned around "yes too bad your brother ruined it" I said and then started to walk again "step brother and um you know it's sad, you already  believed that what you and Cameron had was true love" she said making me stop furiously, she was getting on my last nerve, I turned around "being famous is hard it's like your life is just a big fat lie" she smiled "you are so naive you fell for the first boy you saw, didn't you think he was taking advantage of you ? Does The Mask ring a bell? or the paparazzi? or the premieres? or maybe the fame ?" She asked, I was so mad I was gonna start snapping at her, she messed with the wrong girl but before I can speak I heard someone behind me say "Come on Camilia I am here to take you home" it was Cameron I looked down then turned around and I came face to face with the boy I used to have such strong feelings for, since our break up I haven't heard of him "hi" he said but I didn't answer I just walked away, I heard Camilia say "pathetic" and then Cameron say  "shut up Camilia, what did you say to her ?" And then I was too far to hear anything, I passed Didi and Vanessa who were laughing "heyy Siaa" Vanessa said laughing "Fuck you Vanessa" I said passing by "your boyfriend already did" she answered, that one was harsh.

Vanessa's POV

I was sitting in Starbucks with Didi and Cameron's annoying sister Camilia when I saw Siana and an idea popped up in my head "Cami, you see her" I said pointing at Siana "yes, Omg I love her she's awesome, she's Cameron's girlfriend no?" she asked, I rolled my eyes "she was but you know remember what I told you when they first started dating ?" I asked "yes that Cameron is using her to be famous and she's a total bitch and that she stole Cameron from you" she said "yes she's been so bad and you would be a doll if you go talk to her for me, if you know what I mean" I smirked, she thinks like me so I am sure she understands, she smirked herself and looked at Siana "let's have some fun" she said getting up, I smiled devilishly, my plan is going perfectly, let's get number 2 annoying Siana off my list.

Siana's POV

I went back home really tried from my first day of school after spring break, I ran to my bed as fast as I can, I missed it so much. Jack is throwing a party tonight, it's weird it's on a school night but no one cares, I am convincing Joy to go with me so she can have fun. "Joy you're coming I am not going to the party without you and I need to cheer up" I said trying to convince her on the phone "but it's a school night" she said worried "we will come back early, I promise" I said and then there was a moment of silence and she said "yea sure I'll come over so we can go together" I was so happy she loosened up and accepted to go with me, I promised her we will have fun then I closed the phone.
After what seemed like an hour I decided to put on some clothes, shorts and a shirt casual but nice, I applied a little bit of makeup and I put my hair in a ponytail,I took one of my purses that matches I put a cardigan and the usually needed stuff, I wasn't in a mood for a party and I am sure Cameron will be there with Vanessa but I have to go for Jack.
Joy came she was wearing jeans and a cut top, her hair was in a half ponytail and she had a little bit of makeup applied. She wanted to drive so I let her and she enjoyed it so much.
Once google map told us 'you have reached your destination' I parked next to this beautiful villa, it was big but not as big as mine, people were entering with friends, it looked crowded.
I entered the house with Joy next to me, 'how deep is your love' was playing, I love that song, I said hi to a few people then found Jack, I hugged him and thanked him for the invite then I decided to go sit in the living room.
I was surrounded by some drunk teenagers, I started playing on my phone avoiding everyone trying to talk to me then I looked up to see Cameron staring at me, he looked away directly then Vanessa came and hugged him she was wearing a tiny dress, Didi was behind her looking for Jack until she found him talking to Joy she smiled and walked towards them, Vanessa had a hand on Cameron's chest and a hand on her hair she was flirting and it was so obvious. I got up to get a drink so she saw me and smiled I didn't return her devilish smile I just ignored her.
After a while Jack joined me and sat with me, drink in his hand, his hair was messy from dancing and he was smiling all the time, he wasn't drunk yet. "Siana you want a drink you have to loosen up" he said over the loud music "no thank you I don't drink I am okay" I answered and then a drunk guy bumped into Vanessa and caused her purse to fall spilling everything inside, she screamed furiously telling him to pay attention making everyone turn around to look, he was being nice so he started picking up the stuff until he found a pregnancy test. A pregnancy test ? Yes a pregnancy test. He took it and looked at it then screamed for everyone to hear "Ay she's pregnant, Vanessa is pregnant" everyone was silent, the music stopped and they all looked at her, she was embarrassed but then she said "I am isn't it such a wonderful thing" she turned to me staring at me right in the eyes "Cameron honey aren't you excited to be a dad ?" Everyone was shocked, faint whispers started between the groups, what just happened ? I couldn't function well so I got up and walked slowly to the exit like nothing really happened Jack and Joy were following asking me if I was okay, if I needed some water but I wasn't answering, I couldn't think of anything else
But those words "Cameron honey aren't you excited to be a dad ?" Excited to be a dad ? It kept going on and on inside my head on and on and on, I started feeling dizzy and the last thing I remembered was this beautiful voice of the person I used to love screaming my name "Siana!"

Don't be mad I know it's short and I took a long time to post, school started and I was so busy (and lazy). Sorry
Love u xox
Keep smiling