Chapter 11: Back

I arrived home and slept it was a long day and I am really tired.

I woke up to my alarm, and got up took a quick shower and looked outside the window it looked cloudy, I called one of my mades, I love them all and treated them really well, "hey Sandie is it cold outside or no ?" "ma'm yes it's cold" she said and then went, so I decided on a grey loose sweater, with some dark jeans, a purple scarf, my black coat and some black converse, then I took my purple bag matching my scarf and went out.

I took my Rang, and drove of. Once at school, I started looking for Joy Cam or Jake, but I only spotted Vanessa who looked pretty mad with Didi, and then I saw her coming towards me "you" she huffed "me?" I asked confused, her cheeks are as red as her lipstick "you stole him from me, just because you are famous" I frowned she is talking about Cam "leave me a lone and go back to your little fantasy world he never liked you" I said and then walked away but I heard her scream "he is using you anyways" using me? I never actually thought of that.

I took my phone and called Joy and she said she is stuck in traffic, so then I called Cam he said he is outside and I went out.

When I saw him he smiled and I smiled back and hugged him "I missed you" he said over my hair "I missed you too" I smiled, he took my hands and looked at me "how are you ?" he asked "I am fine though tired" he smiled then kissed my forehead, then the bell rang and he took me to class.

I had lab with Jake I hope he's there, I entered class and went to my seat to see Jake sitting playing with his pen, "hey" I said hugging him "hey" he answered hugging me back "we all watched you on the ellen show" he said but before I could talk the teacher came.

During the teaching, my mind drifted to Cam 'just because your famous' her voice echoed 'he is using you anyways' is he using me, I hope he isn't because I truly love him and I don't want to be hurt, if it's true I will leave him.

But Vanessa is jealous. During my thinking someone was shaking my shoulder "what?" I screamed making the hole class look at me "sorry" i said embarrassed and then everyone turned back to the teacher, "what where you thinking about?" he asked "well.." I said but was cut of by the teacher "am I interrupting your conversation with my teaching ?" I wanted to apologize but Jake said "yes Sir you are" ouh that was rude "2 hours detention for both of you "but sir I can't" I whined "why? you have an award or something ? well I don't care" he snapped. After class, I got out really mad not looking at Jake "wait Sia wait" I stopped "thank you for detention Jake really" I snapped walking away.

I arrived to the cafeteria, and I started searching for Joy or Cam, I found Cam at his usual table with the usual joks and cheerleaders, that habit, but Joy was nowhere to be found, I went over to Cam and asked "have you seen Joy ?" I asked "no Joy is sick at home" I looked at him and said "oh okay thanks" and I went, I don't feel like sitting with him.

I went to the bathroom and called Joy "hello" I said "hi Sia" she answered "I heard you are sick, I hope you get well soon" I smiled looking at the mirror "well thanks sorry I need to go I have a doctors appointment" and then she hung up, I heard the bathroom door creek and I looked to see who it is Cam "this is the girls bathroom" I looked back "yea I know I was searching for you" he said, I didn't answer "what's up ?" he asked "well I have two hours of detention that's what's up" I went out of the bathroom and found Jake looking lost, I really don't want to see him "Sia sorry it's just a habit" he said "a habit ? well I have work to do after school and now I have detention, I can't be like this" and then I ran of, I was frustrated, from this life, I couldn't hold back the tears.

I sat outside in the fresh air, it was freezing and raining but I didn't care, and my smart ass I left my coat in my locker, such a good day.

I heard some footsteps and I looked up to see Cam with his hair soaking wet, he looked so adorable "what happened?" he put a hand over my shoulder "your best friend had to be rude to the teacher and then the teacher gave both of us detention, 2 hours and I have a photo shoot just after school, I get lunch and go, but now I can't and it's an Elle magazine photo shoot" I said and then we sat in silence him holding me "I have an idea we talk to the principal and tell him to give you only one hour and then you are free to go" he smiled looking at me "yea okay" he held my face and said "I don't wanna see you sad". We stood up, and I was shivering, I started walking but the he held my hand and stopped me "you are gonna be sick" he said then he took his jacket of and put it on me, he held it and kissed me, the kiss was sweet and full of love. "I love you Siana" he smiled "I love you Cameron" I smiled at him, then he pulled me to him "let's go inside".

We went inside to the principals office, we told him everything, first he was mad from us skipping class and then he accepted only one hour, Cam saved me.

"Camiiiii you want to come to the photo shoot with me pleaseee" I begged "yea baby I'll come".

School finished and I waited for Cameron, to go to the photo shoot, so we headed to Elle.

Once there, I found Tessa and introduced her to Cam and she seemed to have liked him.

The Elle magazine stylist wanted me to try out some outfits and see which ones are good.

"Cam wait for me outside I need to try some outfits" I smiled standing on the dressing room door "why can't I come ?" he said getting closer, I placed a kiss on his cheek and then entered the room closing the door at his face then looking it in case.

I need 4 outfits for the magazine, one of them is going to be on the cover and the others are going to be inside with articles.

I looked and I saw what was about ten outfits that I have to try, and they were numbered from 1 to 10, I too the first one and looked at it. Then I heard a knock on the door and I opened, it was the stylist "Come on try the first one", he said and then I took the outfit and went behind these curtains, the outfit was a black dress long sleeve really simple, it's loose and goes before the knees, it comes with red heels, I wore them and went out, the stylist looked at me and started fixing stuff like the fabric or the way the heels look and then he got the accessories, a big bold dark silver necklace and some dark silver earrings, he called the make up artist and the hair dresser, and they made my make up and hair, the make up was a smokey eye and red lipstick, and the hair is up, I tried other several outfits and 4 were picked as the winners, I did the photo shoot which was exhausting and then I went in my car Cam was driving I was so tired I slept.

Sorry guys haven't been updating

love you

keep smiling !!!!