chapter 8 : my fifth day

I woke up to my alarm it was my fifth day in school, I went to my closet, put on jeans and a white shirt with gold moustaches on it and converse, I took my Louis Viton bag my keys, I didn't put any make up, just a little bit of mascara, I went to the kitchen ate breakfast and then went to my Mini and rode it.

I arrived to school and found Joy sitting on the grass reading, I went to her, before I talked I looked at her she had tall brown hair and beautiful eyes, she is beautiful, I wonder why she isn't  popular "hello, Joy" she looked up, she has her glasses on "oh hi Sia didn't see you there" she smiled "can I sit" i asked, she removed her bag from next to her and said "yes sure".

The bell rang, and i didn't see Cam or Jack yet, "so how was the movie?" she asked "they bought dates, I got bored and went out so Cam followed and left his date, he took me to the arcade won me a teddy bear and his date was so mad it was hilarious and then Jack took me for ice cream and I love ICE CREAM" i said smiling "nice I am glad you had fun and who did they bring ?" she asked "a girl named Didi and a girl named Vanessa" she looked at me "WHAT? omg Didi has always had a crush on Jack and Vanessa would crush every girl that likes Cam" "ouh that's bad".

I went to my class, I had science, the class with Jack, I entered class and sat in my place but Jack didn't come, half way through the class the door opened and an angry Jack entered he gave, the teacher the late pass and came sat next to me, "where were you?" I asked but he didn't answer I looked at him and saw he had a scratch on his lip and a bruised cheek,"what happened?" I asked, he didn't answer I went to my next class and then I had break. I went to the cafeteria and sat next to Joy who was totally zoned out, "Joy" I waved my hand in front of her face "something happened" when she said that I started getting worried "Jack and Cam fought but no one knows why and Cam broke his leg" I looked around and couldn't find Cam but spotted Jack sitting with Didi, "did you see Cam" ""yea" she said pointing, at the door he entered with some stretchers and a bruised cheek

I ran to him, "Cam are you okay" he looked at me he seemed angry "we need to have a talk" he said and started walking, he went outside, and we sat on a bench "you went with Jack for ice cream?" he asked "don't tell me you fought with him for that?" "not for that it's something else" he said "yes I went with him for ice cream" he got mad "'why did you do that? he is a really bad guy when it comes to dating" "what? Cam first you are not the one who decides with who I go out and second It wasn't a date and why do you care" he looked at me "Jack plays with girls hearts and I am your friend I don't want you hurt" he said "Cam you are just like Jack and who told you Jack wanted that he is my friend" he looked at me and then laughed I frowned "did you look at yourself in the mirror? everyone wants you" he said I wanted to cry "everyone but that one person left me for someone else" I started crying so I ran.

In my next class I received a text : I never got to tell you what really happened, Jack came picked me up and told me you went for ice cream and I know that's where he takes a girl to impress her, I made him stop the car and went out I hit him and then he hit me, I knew he was stronger than me but I just didn't care, he ended up pushing me and then I twisted my leg it's not broken.  Sia  I am really sorry for what happened, please if you want to talk call me . Cameron.

Just after, I got a text and it's that I am invited to Taylor's movie opening and I can bring people.

Who would I bring and am I ready to see Taylor ? I want to take Joy she is such a nice girl and I am going to bring Cam to see if he would make a good date friend.

i will have to see what happens first, with Jack and Cam, i texted Joy :hey Joy guess what i am invited to Taylor's movie opening and I want to take you it's in one week hope you can come -Sia.

And then I texted Cam: we need to talk I don't want to fight with you for these stupid stuff.

I wanted to know what's new and communicate with my fans because I haven't been on any social network lately, I oppened twitter to find a million tweets I started reading : WESHIPTAYANA said: omg Siana Taylor and Lillly broke up I want you back together <3. and after that I stopped looking.

They broke up, I knew they won't last, I was sitting on a bench when I saw Cam come,I smiled at him though he did smile back I can feel how sad and angry he is, "hey" I said, he sat down and said "hi" "I am sorry Siana, I was jealous and" I didn't let him continue "i forgive you Cam, but why did you do that ?" i looked at him "why did you react this way ?" he looked at me with his melting brown eyes "I, I was mad, Siana I" he paused "you what?" i asked "I like you" i was shocked "i like your fun personality, you are smart, you are a beautiful person" he wanted to hold my hand, but I didn't let him "I don't know Cam it's just you are a player and I just got out of a relationship and it was painful I am still hurt" I looked down "I won't hurt you, I wouldn't do anything that would hurt you, Sia" and then Jack came, I kind of texted him also to come "Sia you told him to come ?" Cam said "yes you fought because of me and I am going to fix it" I said, "Jack sit here" I pointed to were he should sit, I can feel the tension starting to rise so I said "Cam appologize for hitting Jack" i said looking at Cam "but" I gave him an evil glare "okay ... I am sorry Jack" he looked at him "for..." Jack said "for" said Cameron raising his voice "hitting you because I got jealous" he said "and I am sorry, I broke your leg, and don't worry I just took her for ice cream as friends" he said "it's not broken" Cameron said moving it "so are we fine?" he said "yes we are" Jack answered and then they hugged, I smiled looking at the mess I fixed, they looked at me with their hands on each others shoulders and they said "come here" I went and we group hugged.

We had class so we were walking and then I said "I am invited to a movie opening and I can bring friends, I told Joy and she might come and I want both of you to come too", I looked at them "well what movie?" Cam said "Taylor's new movie" I answered "and he invited you?" said Jack "yes we are friends and he broke up with Lilly" i said "we will come with you" i smiled. Jack went to class and me and Cam stood next to my Maths class "can you please be my date to that premier?" Cam asked "yes sure" I answered "I don't want Taylor to hurt you" he said and I smiled "don't worry" I said and then went to class.

----------

WOW that took time !!!

vote comment thanks