Chapter 25:my birthday

I woke up and looked at my phone I had so many notifications saying 'Happy Birthday' from different people and fans. I got up and washed my face, I am 17 today wow it's been such a great and awful year, so many ups and downs.

School is almost over, I haven't been doing so well, because I am focusing on my career more than my studies, but I promised myself cause my mom doesn't care that I'll do better next year. Well next year is my last year and if I want to go to a good college I will need better grades and I'll have to start applying, but I have been doing some thinking and I am gonna take a one year break then I'll go to college.

I went downstairs and my maids and my mom were gathered around a really good looking stack of pancakes "happy birthday" they screamed "oh my god guys thank you" I answered hugging all of them "happy birthday sweetie" my mom came hugging me, I hugged her back, very nice of her to not be busy on the morning of my birthday. I took some pancakes and ate them then my phone rang "hello" I said without looking at the caller id "hey birthday girl Happy birthday !" It was Joy, I laughed and then answered "thank you thank you" I went up to my room "okay good I am coming" she said then hung up, weird child.

After a while Joy entered my room and screamed "happy birthday to you happy birthday to you" she started dancing and jumping and she made me laugh too
Much "thank you I am so flattered" I laughed "welcome, so what's the plan for today ?" She asked "I didn't plan anything I was gonna stay home" I answered honestly, she looked at me like I just told her I killed her cat or something "are you serious ? Siana number 1 teen model, its your birthday and you have nothing planned ? Good because I do, first we are gonna go to the mall do a but of shopping on me and then do our nails, and afterwards we have lunch and at night we go out" she suggested "sounds good to me" I said hoping out of my bed to put something on.

We went to the mall and did all those awesome stuff then we had lunch and went home.
We watched some movies then got dressed to go out. We went to this restaurant and when I arrived a lot of my friends popped up from behind chairs and under tables screaming "surprise !", omg I am extremely surprised "thank you guys".

This was just a Tiny chapter for you next one is the important one
Keep smiling xo