Chapter 6: the movie

I entered the house, I was exhausted but happy, I have friends and I am going out with them tonight.

"hey mom hey dad" I screamed "hey sweetie" said mom "how was your school day?" she asked "it was good, I have three friends, and I am going out with 2 of them tonight" I said "h really what's there names?" she asked "Cameron, Jackson and Joyce" I said "guys ouh" "no mom no after Taylor I said would stay single for 1 year" I said "sweetie no you can't say that" she said, and I went up without looking back.

I slept for half an hour, ate and now it's time to get dressed, I took a shower and picked up a really cute outfit, black pants, and a red top with a leather jacket and combat boots, I put my eyeliner in a wink eye and my phone rang it was Cam "hello where here and a lot of other people with cameras " he said "I am coming" I said. I went down and saw a lot of paps, "Siana is one of them your boyfriend ?" one of them asked, they were taking a lot of pictures of me and of the car "no I don't have a boyfriend" I said in an annoyed tone and went in the car, and I saw myself sitting next to 2 people, I mean 2 girls, a brunette and a red head, oh no "you bought dates?" I asked "no there friends" Jack said "i thought we were totally a thing" said the red head "no we are not a thing, but yes it's a date" Jack said "and who is my date?" I said the 2 girls laughed, I looked at both of them "and what are your names?" "I am Didi" said the red head " and I am Vanessa" " okay and you know who I am" I said "you are only the best model in the industry" said Didi. "so yea about that date thing, I am mad at both of you, like the fifth wheel" I said hitting Cams hand playfully " btw babe you look hot" said Cam "thank you" said Vanessa, "you look fine but I am talking about Sia" I blushed "thanks you look good too" he did he was wearing a t-shirt and jeans.

" it's as scary movie girls" said Jack while entering the cinema, my seat is next to Cam from one side and Didi from the other, I bought nachos and we are waiting to go inside "Omg it's Siana" a girl screamed ""hi" I said o 2 girls, a small girl who seemed 5 and she had so much happiness in her eyes and a big girl who seemed 14 "can we take a picture with you?" said the big girl "yes sure" we took a picture and she wanted an autograph, while I was giving her an autograph I noticed Cam staring at me.

We are entering the movie and we sat in our seat on my right Cam and Vanessa were talking and on my left Jack and Didi were kissing and I was eating nachos.

The movie was so scary, and everyone is being protected by there dates but me. I got bored and lonely, I wsh I was still with Taylor, I wish someone ever loved me for me, but no, no one.

I went out, while in the movie someone was getting there head cut off and I sat outside, head down, theen I heard foot steps, I looked up it was Cam.

"there is still one hour for the movie, why did you get out?" should I tell him ? "because everyone has a date but me, I felt lonely, I just got my heart broken by a guy I loved and" I started crying, but before I could continue I got pulled in a hug by Cam and I hugged him back, he squeezed me slightly in a protective way "what do you think of arcade games ?" "awesome" I answered "okay let's go".

We bought, a card for the arcade and started playing, he won in the first air hockey game, so  I wanted a remach, "I am gonna win again" he said "we will see", we started playing and we were tied 10 secs to go, i shoot it 5,4,3,2 it entered i won, I jumped in the air "i won, wouhou" "no fair, no fair".

We played a lot of good games and now we wanted to play the basketball  game, we wanted to do the high score, so he caries me and I shoot it, we still have 2 points and 5 secs, 5 i shot it goal, 1 point to go 3,2 I scored "we beat the high score" i said, he picked me up and spun me around.

He wanted to win me something so we went to this game where you should throw a ball on the bottles so they fall, I wanted this really cute, pink teddy bear, and he said he will win it for me, and he did, "you won it", "yes i did", "if you want keep it and you can give it Vanessa" "no it's yours take it" "thank you" i said he was getting closer he wanted to kiss me, am I ready for this ?, closer, here it goes "why did you leave?" a voice cut us off i went back "I got bored" "and I followed her to help her not be bored" he said smiling "ugh" said Vanessa and then turned her mini skirt and walked "let's go guys" said Jack.

Didi wanted to sit in front so Cam let her, I sat in the middle the bear on my thighs and Cam on my right Van on my left.

Didi goes first, she kissed Jack good bye and went, Vanessa next, she went out the car "worst date ever" and then she shut the door, someone was mad, we all laughed. Now it's Cam, "bye" he said "bye and thanks", he went.

I sat in the front seat next to Jack "what do you think of ice cream?" said Jack "I love it", "let's go".

thanks for reading!!!! who do u like more Jack or Cam ?

comment vote !!!!!! :)