Chapter 1: the awards

I was walking down the red carpet in my designer gown, flashing lights, stop, pose,smile and dont fall. "Siana we heard you broke it off with your boyfriend" paps "did he cheat on you" they're annoying me so i turned to see Giuliana holding a microphone on it E! "hi Siana" she hugged me "hi you look gorgeous" she did with her slim body and tight dress "so do you, what are you wearing?" "I am wearing Dior", "you look really good " "well thank you" she is so sweet, "we heard you broke it off with your boyfriend Taylor Lautner, is it true? And why? You were the best couple in Hollywood" "yes it is, but the story is that Taylor kind of fell in love with someone else so i left him" I was sad "so he cheated ?" "no no he didnt cheat, he came and told me and then I told him that its better to break it off" she pointed to a place where Taylor was with his new girlfriend Lilly Collins he looked happy "look at him" she said "i am really happy for him" i smiled "Taylor come here darling we need to have a talk with you" she shouted " I am going to leave see you".

I left and while leaving I passed next to Taylor but didnt look in his way, he actually hurt me a lot.

2 hours passed of the awards and it's time to sit on my table with my friends Ashley Benson and Selena Gomez. I went to my table and found out that I was sitting on a table next to Taylor and Lilly.

They started to give the awards and they called Lilly cause she won an award, I don't know what award I wasn't focusing, everyone clapped she stood up gave Taylor a kiss and went up. Taylor had love in his eyes, i wonder if he had that when he looked at me. "You look lovely" that was Taylor "thank you" i said while smiling but i couldn't look him in the eyes it was to painful we were a couple for almost 2 years and a half. "So you didn't get a date ?" did he just ask that i looked at him he was looking at me "no" i said and then looked down.

"Siana for the best female teenage model" i stood up gave a hug to my friends, everyone was clapping, I love that sound. I went up got my award and went and sat down i got a lot of congratulations from different celebrities.

first chapter! hope you like it.

pic of her dress on the side