Chapter 23: a baby ?

Chapter 22: a baby ?

I woke up and looked around Vanessa Jack, Cameron and Didi were here looking at me I got up, my head hurting and said "what happened ?" everyone looked at me with pity, Cameron looking down "Vanessa announced you were pregnant and then you fainted" Didi said and everyone said "Didi!" Like she did something wrong by telling me, I got up and stood facing Cameron, he looked at me straight in the eyes then looked down, "look at me" I demanded and he did so his eyes wouldn't meet mine too ashamed, then without thinking I slapped him "congratulations" I said then I got out telling myself not to cry people will see how weak I am. I ran outside heading towards the exit, until Vanessa stopped me "aren't you gonna congratulate me ?" She said I turned around "well Vanessa congratulations, congratulations on being a slut" I said then ran outside.

I sat on a bench a few steps away from Jacks house, I couldn't believe it, he and she ... No it's not possible no, I started crying, it's because of me she did that because of me, he doesn't care, he doesn't care he just wanted to be famous, he wants to use he does no "No" I screamed putting my head between my arms and I cried, how am I gonna face the world with him in the premiere when I hate him so much and he broke my heart, actually I love him I don't hate him I love him that's why my heart is so broken and I still do love him, he made me feel like a totally different person, even if he broke my heart I will still love him, you can say that I am dumb but it's just love, even when you don't want it you have to face it.

After a while Joy and Jack came and sat on both of my sides, "Siana" Joy said, "shh" I answered her, my head still between my arms "Siana look at us" Jack said "come on" Joy ordered, I looked up makeup running down my face, tears all over my cheeks, "Siana you don't need him you are way better off without him he doesn't deserve you" Joy said her hand on my back, I turned to Jack "did you know ?" I asked him but he didn't answer "did you know ?" I shouted "no I didn't and Cameron didn't even know he just found out, I don't want to sound cold hearted but it's not his fault" he said slowly "it's not his fault ? He got her pregnant how isn't it his fault ? Jack you think sleeping around with girls makes you cool or a man ? That's dumb, you guys are such players, you see Didi wants to be your girlfriend so bad and you still go flirt with other girls, why ? Why do you guys do that ? What's the point? Breaking girls hearts without even caring, that's cruel, and Joy now I understand why you don't trust them and why you warned me about them you were right, Camilia was right he didn't actually like me, Vanessa was right I was the only wrong one, I expected too much from a person that can't keep a promise or a relationship. It's my fault. Let's go Joy" I said taking her by the hand, and then I left.

Cameron's POV

After they ran after Siana I went to talk to Vanessa. She was dancing with Didi like she didn't actually just ruin my life, I took her by the arm "Cameron ouch you are hurting me" she said with her pitchy voice "it's okay you hurt a lot of people recently" I pulled her into Jacks room so we can have a talk.
"You are crazy, you made you sleep with you and I wasn't even conscious and then you come say you are pregnant ?" I ask trying not to scream "it's the only way I can have you" she said "I don't know what's up with your mind, you just destroyed our lives mine more, you ruined my relationship with the only girl I actually loved and now I'll have to be a teen dad" I said moving around trying not to break Jacks stuff "at least we'll make a cute baby" she whispered and as much as I wanted to slap her I couldn't "you're dumb" I said "Cameron I don't think my parents will be happy with me having a baby" she said while I was taking a sip of water "we might have to get married" and here it goes all the water out of my mouth and on her face "ew Cameron" she squeaked, "it's okay you won't die" I said and in my head I was like even if I want you to.
I couldn't help but think of Siana so I left the room and I got out of the house searching for her, I found her on a bench with Joy and Jack, crying and screaming at Jack and then I saw her get up and pull Joy so they can go. I felt my heart shatter into pieces, all this is because of me, it's my fault I shouldn't have fought with her the other night or gotten drunk, I get so out of control, and I am gonna be a dad to another girls baby, not hers. I couldn't even look at her without my heart breaking and without remembering all the memories we had. I ruined everything.

Sianas POV

I woke up and I remembered that today I am going to New York for my premiere and that I had to see Cameron and act like me and Cameron, I couldn't. Having to see him is hard enough but having to act like we are still dating is gonna feel awful.

I know it's short and stuff but it was fast ;)
Shoutout to my friends reading this R and R <3 and to all of you guys out there.
Keep smiling <3 xoxo