Chapter 12: a weekend of wonder

Finally the weekend, I woke up and went downstairs, I feel like this house is so deserted, no mom no dad no one.
It felt lonely, I made hot chocolate and sat in the living room. There was a magazine so I took it to read it and then I turned the tv on,on the magazine there was a picture of Lilly and Taylor and the title said "THE BREAK UP" I started reading some stuff about fashion and whateves and then I got to the page titled "Best couples of 2014/15" there was 14 couples the list was with a picture of the couple and a text explaining if they were together or not anymore, I arrived to number 4 that was me and Taylor and the text said how we broke up and why 3 it was Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez, 2 was to my surprise Lilly and Taylor and the text said they broke up find out why on page 13 and number 1 was Me and Cameron, wow the text said that we are so cute together even if he isn't famous its a nice change blah blah, so people voted for us as best couple, I kept going through the pages nothing interesting, so I looked at the TV.

E!news was on, so I watched, i bet you are wondering isn't she like a model shouldn't she be at a photoshoot or something ? Well yea no, i have a life other than my job. The show started so I watched attentively, they talked a lot about celebs fashion and blah blah, but the host said "so we all heard about how Siana and Cameron are the best couple in hollywood, well is there any chance they will be a celebrity couple" I looked attentively at the screen where there was a picture of me and Cameron on the screen and the 2 hosts standing "well a source said that Cameron was called for an audition for a movie" he said and then looked at the other host "he sure is good looking, he would be a perfect actor but what does Siana think ? No one knows" she said and looked back "I think she will be happy for him, she seems like a supportive girlfriend" he said and then they started talking about something else so I turned off the tv. I stayed still, Looking at the wall, did he actually get an audition is he playing behind my back ? Or what ? My phone rang and snapped me out of my thoughts, I didn't look at the caller ID I just answered "hello" I said "hi" a manly voice said, Cameron's voice "oh hi how are you ?" I asked "good you ?" He said "fine" I answered "what do you think of a weekend of wonder ?" He asked "yes why not ?" I said exited "so open the door" he said I closed the phone and went to open the door to see him holding roses, I hugged him and invited him in, we went to my room so he could tell me what he means by a 'weekend of wonder'.

He sat on my bed and looked around "is it weird that your room is as big as my house ?" He said and I laughed "i get that a lot" I sat next to him and held my hand "so I would have liked it to be a surprise but you need to know what to take with you" he said "whats the schedule ?" I asked excitedly, "well first we will go have lunch, the we will go to the fair, and then to our hotel, and tomorrow we will do whatever you want there are many activities next to the hotel" he explained "a hotel ?" I asked surprised "well yes" he said "mm okay, let me prepare my bag" I said going to my closet, I heard him say "but we will have to take your car" i looked at my clothes and said "okay" I took clothes and pajamas and what I need, now I am gonna wear jeans and a squared blue and white sleeveless shirt with a blue cardigan and black short boots, i took my black ray bans and a black bag.

I went outside to see him waiting on my bed looking at some pictures i had in my room "it's funny how you are a model and you don't have any picture of your photoshoots" he smiled "i am not the usual model" i said and he got up gave me a kiss on my forehead and picked the bags up, I let him drive my Rang.

He took me to a restaurant half way through our way to the hotel and i thought its the right timing to talk, we ordered food and I started talking "I was watching tv and apparently you got an acting opportunity, and you didn't tell me" he looked at me nervous and laughed "it's funny how we don't have privacy" I laughed "we ? We just started dating doesn't mean you are a celebrity, well of course if you are gonna get an audition they would know, if you didn't know me you wouldn't have that audition" I looked away "wait do you think I used you ?" he took my hand "Siana" he repeated "yes, first you get an amazing chance to be an actor and then you don't tell me, of course I will think that" I said "I wanted to surprise you" he said and I looked at him "what ?" I said "did you ever ask if I auditioned or they told me to ? And what movie" he asked looking at me "no" I said "well I auditioned for the movie 'the mask'" I looked at him surprised "it's the movie I am doing" I said "yea I know the dancing movie" he said "since when do you dance ?" i asked "the guy doesn't dance hard he dances with the girl and I can dance with any girl, since when do you dance ?" He asked "i have my talents" I replied "why would I use you ? Sia, if you think I am that kind of guy you are wrong" he held my hand again "I am sorry" i said, and we ate are food talking and laughing.

Sorry haven't been updating guys <3
Keep smiling <3