Chapter 10:the ellen show

I woke up and it was 6 I had to wear my clothes and go to the airport , I got up took a shower wore a sweatshirt, jeans and black boots, I put my hair in a bun took my small pink suit case and went to the car waiting for me outside with Tyra, I entered smiled to the driver and then turned to Tyra "good morning" I said "good morning" she is not a morning person, she was wearing a baggy jumpsuit and her hair was going in all the places, normally she is pretty with her short brown hair and hazel shinning eyes "so we go to the airport and then the plane arrives at 2:00 the Ellen show starts at 4:00 you prepare yourself and then you're on" she says simply "mhm okay when do we come back ?" i asked "are plane is at 8 so we arrive at 10 if we don't get late" she said "okay good I don't have homework".

We arrived, we were sitting in starbucks, she was on her computer working and I was drinking my tea and looking around, people were smiling at me some were shocked, then my phone rang it was Cam, my I saw his name my heart started beating fast, my hands started getting sweaty what's happening to me ? I answered "hello" I said "hey" his manly voice sent tingles through my spine "how are you?" I asked "good and you?" he asked "good" silence why is it so awkward between us ? "where are you?" he asked, and then I remembered I forgot to tell him "oh I am sorry I forgot to tell you I have an interview on the Ellen show" I hope he's not mad "last time you do that" he seemed angry "you got me worried sick babe" I said "sorry I am coming back tonight" "well okay I have to go see you later" and then he hung up.

I went to my facebook (my private one with only my friends) and then posted : traveling see me on the ellen show. I got a lot of likes and comments one of them is from Cam : miss you already will see you me Jack and Joy <3. "Such a sweet heart" Tyra said "yea I know" "pay attention princess he can hurt you" she said and I stood up without answering because the door opened to the plane.

The flight wasen't so long to me because I slept. We arrived and we were welcomed by fans and paparazzi, I put my head down and walked with my bag following me.

We had a car waiting outside, it took us to the hotel. At the hotel I started getting dressed, I am wearing a navy blue and white dress and on the waist there is a brown belt with brown heels, I went to the studio before an hour and a half of the show to do my hair and make up. They put for me some natural make up and curled my hair.

I am not nervous or anything but Cam never texted or called and I miss him, that might sound crazy but I want to go back to school.

They put some natural make up and curled my hair, I was on in 5 mins Ellen was intruducing me "Tonight we have a special guest, you all love her and I do to, the beautiful Siana" she said and I heard clapping, don't fall smile and keep your head up I said to myself and entered waving, I hugged Ellen and sat.

"Hi Siana" she smiled "hi Ellen I am so happy to be here" I said while smiling even wider "well w eare happy to have you", we talked for 30 mins and now we are coming of the break "so you and Taylor" she said pointing at the screen, it was a picture of when we started dating he was looking at me and I was smiling widley at the camera, I was wearing a blue dress and her was wearing his suit "mm as you know we broke up" sI smiled a sad smile "we know he also dated after you Lilly and they broke up but sources say he broke up with you for her and he broke up with her for you" I shook my head "he came once telling me he liks someone else so I broke up with him but I don't know the story with Lilly" lies I know everything "we saw you with this young man" she said while pointing at the screen a picture of me and Cam appeared, from the night of the premier "he Cameron was my date for the premier and now we are togehter" everyone said '"ouhhh" and starte wispering "you make a cute couple" she said and I blushed "thank you". The interview finished and I started getting tweets and messages and calls and blah blah blah they wanna know the details, I got a call from Vanessa "hello" I answered "hey gurl just sw ou on the Ellen show you were awesome, why didn't you tell me about that Cmeron boy of yours?" "I forgot I was busy" we talked for about 5 more minutes and then I hung up, and looked at my phone, I opened twitter to see a lot of tweets about me and Cam: 'Camianalove': OMG you are so cute together love yaaa follow please. I followed her, I love making my fans happy 'weshiptayana': you were better with Taylor honestly sorry love you. And I saw some people trending #Camiana and others #Tayana they are fighting, I closed twitter and searched through my messags hoping Cam has texted me but no why ? I miss him.

long time no publish sorry was busy enjoy