Chapter 19: birthday party

Chapter 19

Today was the last day of school before spring break, and Vanessa was throwing a huge birthday party, she invited all our grade, including me, I was a bit shocked but we all decided to go because we want to party and have fun.

I dropped Cameron off at his house and went home, Joy was coming over with me so we can hang out then dress up for the party and later the guys will come pick us up.

Joy ran inside my house, towards my room wanting to throw herself on my huge bed she said that she always wanted to do that. I followed her filming for snapchat and laughing, once in my room I saw Joy on my bed doing snow angels "really ?" I asked laughing "it's so comfy, I LOVE IT !" she screamed rolling in my bed.

After a few hours we decided that we needed to start dressing up, I promised Joy I would dress her up for this party, she didn't accept at first but then she gave up and accepted.

I dressed her up in a light pink tight shirt and some shorts with flowers on them and heels, I braided her hair in a French braid and then I did her makeup, I wanted her to be natural so I applied some mascara, light pink eyeshadow, blush and light pink lipstick.

I decided to wear a red dress with black heels, with a smokey eye and lip gloss.

When we were both done, we waited for a while, and then Jack called me saying they were downstairs.

We went downstairs and the boys were discussing something but stopped when we arrived, I looked at Cameron he was wearing a t-shirt and some jeans, I hugged him "looking good" he said smirking "you too" and then he kissed me quickly before pulling me by the hand towards the car.

I sat in the backseat with Joy, Jack was driving and Cameron sat next to him.
After a while we arrived to this huge white villa, we parked the car and headed towards the entrance.

The theme was Vanessaland I know weird and the decoration was pink with pictures of Vanessa.
The house was full of teenagers, some I knew and others were strangers, the music was loud and the dance floor was crowded.

Cameron had his arm around my waist and Joy was behind us, Jack disappeared somewhere in the crowd, we were going to get some drinks when Vanessa stopped us "thanks for coming guys" she said hugging all of us "welcome nice party by the way" said Cameron "yea" I answered shortly and she smiled "you are gonna have loads of fun tonight" she said looking at Cameron and he just smiled back this weird and awkward smile, I had no clue what she meant and what was her intentions but she should be careful, I might seem nice but wait till you piss me off. I turned around to face Cameron giving her my back and I touched his torso and smiled he smiled back and kissed my cheek "I love you" he said "I love you too" I answered and then I took his hand and headed towards the drink table.

It's been an hour, me and Joy are sitting outside by the pool, I was drinking water because I don't drink alcohol and she wasn't drinking anything, Vanessa's words kept running through my mind "Joy" I asked turning around to face her "what do you think Vanessa meant when she said 'you are gonna have loads of fun tonight' and she was only looking at Cameron" she looked at me thinking "I don't think she means anything she has always been a bi- I mean a bad person" she said and I laughed at her not wanting to say a bad word "yes I think" after a while I noticed Joy looking at this guy, he looked cute and he was looking back at her from time to time "go talk to him" I said "who ? Him no haha" she laughed nervously "come one Joy he has been checking you out the whole time too" I told her and she got up to go talk to him, and she succeeded.

I went to get a soda, I was searching in the fridge but everything is alcoholic "you can't get a drink with no alcohol in here" I whispered to myself "well no" someone said I turned around to see a tall boy, he was blond and had blue eyes "I noticed" I said turning around "I am Marcus by the way" he said smiling "I am Siana" I said even though I knew that he knew who I was "yup I know that" he grinned, "well Siana I am surprised you are here and not in some runway in Paris" he smirked leaning back on the table "well Marcus I go to school like a normal teenage girl and got invited to this party, Vanessa is with me in school" I answered "oh okay that's weird a bit but okay" he said smiling "just being normal" I joked "how do you know Vanessa" I asked curiously "I dated her, well not dated her but you know we hooked up and anyways everyone knows Vanessa" he shrugged, "oh okay" I answered "you don't drink ?" he asked "no I don't" I said smiling "why?" He asked curiously "you are acting like the paparazzi" I laughed and he laughed with me "sorry I just got curious" he answered "well it is because I don't accept my body to get intoxicated by a drink for what ? pleasure ?" I answered honestly.
After a while of talking and laughing, I got to know Marcus, he was a really nice guy he was older then me in a year, I saw Cameron he was looking at me with an angry look, I raised my hand telling him to come, and he came but I didn't expect what he did next, he punched Marcus in the face and it made him stumble but instead of leaving he tried punching him but Cameron dodged it and punched him again, they threw couple of punches at each other, I couldn't believe that's Cameron, I don't recognize him, that's not the guy I love, "stop" I screamed pushing them away from each other "stop" I said over the chants of teenagers surrounding them, I took Cameron by the shoulders and pushed him to the back, he turned around, he was sweating and blood was running down his mouth, I looked into his eyes, he was looking at me with such anger, I frowned, I was disappointed, I took him by the hand, I needed to talk to him privately, I found an empty room and I locked the door behind me.

"What was that?" I shouted, he didn't look at me, he went to search for a towel or something to wipe his face with, when he found a towel he sat on the bed and sighed looking at me "sorry" he whispered "sorry ?" I asked surprised "what was that ?" I asked again "I was jealous" he answered "jealous ? Really ? So you hit him if you were jealous ? Cameron that's not you" I said covering my face "that is me Siana you don't know how I was before you came, I changed to be good for you" he answered looking at the towel "Cameron violence is not the answer, and I thought you trusted me, I love you and you know that and I wouldn't cheat on you, we were only having a decent conversation" I explained, he sighed "sorry, okay sorry, I am sorry for being myself" he answered angrily "Cameron I know you so well, and that thing I saw outside wasn't you" I screamed "Siana let me tell you something, I am a guy, guys fight, I used to fight a lot before you came, it's not that big of a deal" he explained slowly, I frowned "ridiculous, guys fight but men don't" I screamed and exited the room angry, he is being extremely childish.

Cameron's POV

I am so stupid, I ruined everything, Siana left and I was drinking beer, a glass then another and another, Siana is not gonna talk to me again, I am such a jerk, I was drinking my 5th bottle, I am drunk yes I am and I don't care, I deserve it, I am not a good person.
I got up wanting to leave but someone took me by the arm, and that was the last thing I remembered.

Hello guys ! Sorry for taking so long. What do you think of the chapter.
Keep smiling !
Thanks for everyone reading <3
xox