{15} Calm

I stepped into my house not really understanding what would happen at any moment but I had all of the boys behind me. That included Niall and Liam whom had appeared to patch up their differences I guess for me.

The house still looked the same as my body guards and I shuffled to my room- Niall and Harry naturally taking their spots on my bed, Louis and Liam inhabiting the floor.

I pulled my nearly filthy clothes off in front of them and I only grabbed a light pink tee and some plain white underwear before I headed to the shower.

That was in fact cut short when Jules banged on the door in urgency.

I swiftly dried off the water that briefly touched my aching muscles and pulled the shirt over my head, before I opened the door to stare at a pair of gold eyes that haven't existed before.

"Julian" I muttered as his hands were shaking. The fear played all on his face.

"What is happening?"

I looked at his nails began to grow into claws as his arms began to spike with far more ark hair than he ever had.

Jules shook his head trying to fight whatever was overtaking him but it was nearly impossible as the shaking stopped.

There was a silence that brewed in this moment before he lunged at me.

My back smashed through the open bathroom door, making me stumble onto the freezing tiled floor.

Jules was no longer the Jules I knew and he lunged at me. Luckily I had just the right reaction time to dodge his first attempt and I rolled out of the bathroom.

"Julian" I muttered his full name out of absolute disbelief as he quickly rose to his feet and I swiftly tried to move out of his way.

I wasn't successful this time as my feet pounded against the floor, running away from him and back to my room- but Jules grabbed my left leg and I almost stayed still so I could listen to him rip the flesh on my calf apart.

But my hands banged on the floor as I was no longer in disbelief but in utter and complete pain.

"Shit"

I heard Niall's disbelief as I looked up at him now solely in his tighty whities. Now wasn't the time to acknowledge the rare shirtless Niall.

He quickly pulled Jules off of me as I turned over on my back and kept my face in the air, inhaling slowly as the pain seemed to recede quite swiftly.

I looked up at Niall, whom had my twin brother in a chokehold as his feet flailed violently before it finally stopped and his extra features began to disappear as his human body sulked back in the red basketball shorts he slept in.

"Charlie, are you alright?" I turned around to look at the rest of the boys file out of my room.

"Yeah I'm fine" I muttered as Harry put his warm hands under my arms and pulled me to my feet.

I was afraid to put any pressure on my left leg but when my eyes reconnected with Niall, I became reassured.

My eyes looked down at my leg, it was as if nothing had ever occurred. The crimson liquid that had began to rise through the hole in my skin were no longer present and neither was a scar.

This caused me to look at Niall.

My eye immediately darted to his chest where he was bitten at and there was nothing there to prove that it had occurred.