{6} Read

Back to back updaaaaaaate. This chapter is a bit lengthy so enjoy xX

"So, understand that Niall doesn't hate you, he just wants you to learn all that you can"

Harry's upper lip pressed down on a foam white cup as he explained why the other third of our bed triangle hasn't been around for almost a month.

"Yeah I guess. I mean we are all in this together-and instead of just telling me whatever we supposedly are, he just gave me this book with three highlighted passages"

"It's the book you and Liam were reading"

Liam.

I had seen him plenty of times during Niall's hiatus and each time was different.

Either he would be nervous or happy.

Nervous because he still was apologizing.

Or

Happy because he was excited to see me.

"I don't think you believe that you're "special" Harry said. "Or me for that matter"

I rolled my eyes as a faint gold ring glowed around his emerald eyes.

I leaned in studying the change before Harry gently pushed me back, scanned the empty cafe we were sitting in- not even a soul from a worker present.

What was he about to do?

It was 11 in the morning and I opted for a simple plate of scrambled eggs and bacon but Harry opted for a steak.

I think eating a lot of meat in the morning is crazy.

And his right hand floated towards the knife for his steak, gripping it tightly.

"Hey Harry-"

I watched as his pink lips curled into a smile and Harry lifted the hand with the knife and violently rushed it down into his left forearm, destroying the flesh and letting the crimson blood leak out viciously.

My lips parted but no words were able to escape as Harry felt he had done such a wonderful thing.

Harry indeed made it worse, by moving the knife around in his skin so the hole could become bigger.

Listening to Harry scrap the knife against his bone made me shudder but He continued on.

"Wait a sec" He put the knife on the smooth table, as his left forearm trembled from the excruciating pain he self inflicted on himself.

He lifted his arm as I stared at his curled lips through the wide hole he created.

"Harry" I said as the dark red blood slid down his arm and off of his elbow, tainting his soft skin with the thick liquid.

But he seemed to feel no pain, but if that's what he was showing me, I didn't need to see that.

I continued to look on, squeamish as can be, as the hole in his forearm began to miracuriously regenerate flesh, parts inside of his arm bonded together to make it appear as if Harry never did anything.

"So, that's why you have to read the book. I know it's lame but Niall makes everyone do it because that's the way he found out"

I rolled my eyes, getting up from the table and parting with Harry but not before a hug of course.

My feet were shuffling back to my home with the book bouncing around in my red backpack before I was stopped by Liam-who appeared out of thin air.

"Your dad invited me over for dinner"

"That's cool" I said as his brown orbs lit up.

"So are we like cool, like Is everything fine?"