{18} Let It Happen

My extended family had let us stay here in the house overnight. Everyone was sleeping soundly except for Niall and Isaac, whom were discussing routes throughout the woods.

Harry was up as well and I stared at his emerald orbs stare back at me-giggling ever so often as I laid on my side on the red cushioned couch.

It was just as uncomfortable as it was made out to be. A firm cushion on a log practically. I didn't sign up for that to be honest but I have to make sacrifices somewhere.

He stuck his tongue out and that made me smile just a little before I instructed him to come get on the couch with me.

Louis and Liam had fought about the small cot that Lara had carried down the steps and they were sound asleep On it; their bodies hanging off as they didn't want to touch each other.

"You haven't been to sleep all night" Harry's raspy voice muttered in my ear.

The kitchen was only a few steps away, where Niall and Isaac were, so Niall's sapphire irises flashed cautiously at Harry every now and then.

"You haven't either for you to know that fact" I muttered as he started to giggle.

"I sleep in your shirts. It's no fun sleeping in my own. They're so comfy and they smell like you. You smell really good"

"Thanks" I smiled leaning into his shoulder as my eyes connected with Niall's briefly.

"How about I sing you my favorite lines from a song?"

"Sing away" I threw my right arm in the air as I heard his warm giggle again.

I was expecting Harry to sing something that was not known by many- or anyone much for that matter. Maybe something he wrote himself. Harry had that appearance of a writer.

But instead he amazed me

I instantly started singing it with him.

Sometimes you've got to bleed to know,
That you're alive and have a soul,

Louis's head raised just a bit so his sea blue eyes could stare at Harry for a moment before he went back to sleep with a goofy smile on his face.

But it takes someone to come around to show you how.

I finished the last line when I looked at Niall catching his self listening to my mini duet with Harry and he immediately wiped the smirk off of his face and shook his head before he started to speak with my uncle again.

"For some reason every time I sing that song, Louis finds me some way and smiles"

"Not surprising he likes Tear In My Heart" I smirked before Harry's laugh began to set in. Flowing gently through one ear out of the other. Oddly soothing.

"Alright. So how about you two learn about what will be doing" Isaac clapped his hands together and Harry helped me off of the couch as we pulled two wooden stools to the smooth white marble counter.

I wasn't shocked that the whole time they were mapping out things, they had created a map of the woods themselves. All the different routes they had created with many different sharpie color combinations.

"Alright. So what we will do is take the path that's behind your house since it's so easy. And since Charlie and Little Julian aren't particularly gifted with their abilities yet, they'll have to stay back with someone while we fight."