{11} Meet My Dad

This chapter is like long as hell. It's easily over 1700 words. But enjoy :))

Niall gave me one day to warn my father and I didn't whatsoever.

I didn't know how to even tell him.

I stood in front of the mirror, with the intention of wanting to practice what to say.

But my hazel eyes only observed the features I see everyday when I brush my teeth and pull my tight auburn curls into a miserable ponytail.

I looked at the tan- well I would say I'm a few shades under tan- but anyway I looked on, pinching my chubby cheeks and running my index finger along side the sharp jawline pressing against my flesh.

My curls were moving a lot as I moved my head from side to side and I started to become amused remembering the ritual my mother used to have with me and the mirror.

Flashback

"Okay baby like this"

I looked up at the jade green eyes I was irrevocably in love with as my mother leaned over the white sink, staring extremely hard at the dimples etched in her cheeks.

"Okay"

I chomped my teeth together as she picked my little body up and let my knees kneel on the sink.

We were both forcing smiles out on our faces because she wanted to show me that the little temporary indents in her cheeks were in my as well.

"See" My mother pointed to the mirror as I placed my little finger on top of hers. I could still feel the warmth radiating off of her.

"COME BACK JULES, YOU LITTLE RAT GIVE ME MY LIP GLOSS"

Both of our heads turned to gaze out of the bathroom door to see a live action of Tom and Jerry play out in the hallway. Rebecca chasing after Jules as his little legs were his only get away.

"I guess we should go stop them huh?" My mother said as I smirked looking back at the mirror at us one last time.

Her lips were still curled into a smile as the stressed played lightly on her face as her fingers ran through her wavy brunette strands.

"Come on Charlie lets go get your brother and sister" My mother picked me up off the sink, letting my things hug her waist as we walked out to the disaster that was my household.

End of Flashback

I shook my head, coming out of that memory before I stood up.

My hands pressed down on my burgundy v neck before I grabbed some black skinny jeans to slip over my hips and I headed out of the door.

It was almost as if it was déjà vu in the mess I walked into.

"JULES YOU LITTLE RAT GIVE ME BACK MY CELLPHONE"

I stepped back as I watched the Rebecca's straight brown hair violently bounce on her back as she chased after Jules- who was not as little as he was before. It appeared as if his chubby legs couldn't get him out of this one.

They fled down the hall towards my father's room and I made it my mission to hurriedly walk down the wooden stairs before I became caught up in the situation.

I stood at the bottom of the stairs, my eyes catching a new picture in a gold frame hang over the almost nonexistent fireplace. My mother was in the picture with all three of her children and her husband.

My feet shuffled nervously towards it, my elbows leaned on the fireplace's sleek surface as my eyes studied the picture.

This one was not a professional picture, it was taken at a ballet recital.