{9} Note

Niall and Louis decided to go on a jog, making sure there were no more werewolves out to get me so I had to stay in the house with Harry.

"This is what girls do right?" Harry was wrapped in a pink blanket that covered his head and most of his long body. His toes still stuck out.

"No" I coughed as he smiled.

"I love to see you smile through the pain" Harry muttered as I smiled just a little.

My bottom lip quivered as shockwaves of pain spread throughout my body as Harry looked on.

"It's okay Charlie. If you have to scream please do. It won't bother me."

"It looks like it might hurt you" I said as Harry snuggled closer to me on the bare mattress that was in his room.

He unwrapped the sky blue blanket off of me after he ripped off the fleece identical pink one off of himself and pulled me into his chest.

"It will. Don't scream" Harry wrapped his arms around me as I kept my eyes closed, ignoring the pain.

I felt that this was not natural for him. Harry was pretty tall but the little spoon was where it was at for him. But he was protecting me so I let it rest.

"What would my father say?" I muttered to an unresponsive soul.

Soon I heard Harry's soft snores in my ears and I let that attempt to pull me into a sleep with him.

"Do you hear that?" I asked as Harry's head moved.

"I do. It's just the boys"

"No that doesn't smell like Niall"

"What does Niall smell like?"

"You can't smell Niall?"

Harry turned me around gently so j could see his irritated emerald orbs.

"I can smell that ridiculous Axe cologne he uses. But nothing else more. What does he smell like?"

I awkwardly smiled as he started giggling.

"I do have the heightened senses. But I can only smell like week old crumbs under couches or something. What do you smell?"

I exhaled before I explained as best as I could.

"I smell emotions I guess. Or personality or something. I smell more than cologne"

"What do I smell like?" Harry asked.

He leaned in so I can stick my nose in his flesh. I was immediately hit with something succulent, that must be in his body wash, but a layer under that which was much thicker, indicated the genuine being he was.

"You smell like your a genuine person. Like there's something immediately trustworthy about you"

This delighted Harry as he pulled me back into his chest.

"Do friends lay together?"

"Do friends ask their friends to sniff them?"

The both of us giggled, me lightly so I wouldn't irritate anything else before we swiftly sat up listening to an extra pair of footsteps followed by a shouting match.

"SIT THE FUCK DOWN"

"NO"

"DON'T MAKE ME BREAK YOUR NECK"

Harry helped me out of bed then down the concrete stairs as we walked on Louis's little hands wrapped around Liam's neck. Niall standing idly by not sure what to do.