{17} Connected

Heeeey :))) Enjoy the story :)

I was back under Niall, where I belong now I suppose. But I was studying the three men. The first who claimed to be my uncle and the other two who appeared to be related to me as well.

He only spoke a few words but the tone of his husky voice was enough to know that he meant what he said. He was ready to kill my mother and I wanted to know why he was so hell bent on it.

But I stayed quiet as he introduced the latter two of the trio who haven't spoken or clashed into a hug with me.

"Alright so I'm Isaac, that's Stephen" He pointed to the man on the left side of him. He was a tad bit taller and more muscular. His hair was dark but his smile was warm and comforting.

"Finally get to meet my niece" Stephen squeaked like a small rodent and it made me flash a quick smile resulting in his hazel eyes lighting up with joy.

"And your other uncle- cause we're all your uncles. Julian. The first one"

The man on the right side of Isaac. Julian. The first Julian, clapped his hands before he ran his fingers through the same brunette curls he shared with my brother. His dark eyes almost didn't match that idiotic personality he possessed that matched Jules's.

"The first one" His slender finger poked his chest covered by his loose white tee.

"The second one and the best one of we're being honest" Jules pointed to his chest.

No no no.

There's two of them.

"Yeah he's stupid too" Isaac studied the look on my face as acknowledged my fears coming full circle.

"Okay" Niall dismembered the little family meeting as his one of his skinny fingers scratched his face. "We need to come up with a plan."

"I'm sure my niece has many questions"

"A lot" I spoke up looking at Niall as I realized our hands were still intertwined.

I didn't have the urge to remove my hand and neither as he as his sapphire eyes looked down to study the situation.

But I broke it apart and received a scowl that matched a disgruntled sound emitting from his closed lips.

"We can go to our house and talk about everything" Isaac clapped his hands together.

"Is it in the woods?" Jules asked as if this was depressing.

"Yes"

"What is the fascination with the woods?"

"We're all creatures of the night. Come on Little Julian"

We all walked slowly back to their house, anticipating some sort of danger. But we arrived safely.

I looked at the house. It sat on a road by itself isolated from this small little town but there was a driveway with two typical red Chevy trucks.

The house was made what appeared to be out of wooden planks that had been standing up since the beginning of time, showing how rough they had become by they looked strong. The Windows on the bottom level were big but there were a clutter of bikes leaning against it as well as dark curtains on the inside shielding view.