{A/N}

Hello :))))

Yes I'm back writing, I am I am. So I'm here now alluding to the fact that I will make a part two to this book rather than continue it because there are things that happen in a significant amount of time-so I am writing a part two to this.

I feel that it will be better. Consider this also a thank you for reading this. You guys are super awesome. xx

Also, this is a little teaser(can't just leave you guys empty handed until I upload the second part) of some sorts for the next part of this story and as always, enjoy.

And I'll be back soon✌🏽️❤️

*Teaser*

"Charlie"

"Charlie"

"Charlie"

I turn around at Liam, he's certainly one you would believe is ready for the first day of school. But this was in fact the fourteenth day of school. And he didn't have a pen or a sheet of paper.

Digging in my cherry red bag, I look out of the corner of my eyes at his coffee brown orbs following my every move until I pull out a yellow pencil and rip him out a sheet of paper from my open notebook on the wooden desk.

"Thanks"

I nod as Liam begins to scribble down the words off of the chalkboard and I turn around to see that those luminous blue eyes are staring at me and nothing else in this small room.

His thin peach colored lips start to move.

Why did we come to school today?

To learn.

Niall

Charlie

I turn back around to see that the classroom is now empty and I'm deathly afraid of the outcome of this day. The third time this week.

The lights flicker wildly, before the W
windows flail open, the wind violently blows inside, smacking my hair against my face.

Turning back around, Niall is the only other soul in the room besides me and he grabs his leather jacket that is on the lime green chair he's on and pulls it over his white tee.

"Well, I told you we shouldn't have came to school today-"

My eyes open as I realize that is all just a dream. A dream that seems like it would be better to live rather than the scenario I'm in now.

"Come on, we have to train again"

I push myself off of the frigid cement, tasting briefly how dry my mouth is right now and I hear Harry screech from somewhere before I take Niall's outstretched hand.

The way his dark eyebrows burrow on his pale face just above his dull eyes. His skin was covered in dirty but noticeably, Niall was determined.

Determined to end everything once and forever, so we can live in peace again. And I know that whatever he's going to say next, is going to be on my mind for a very long time.

"We have work to do. This time- you're going to try to kill your mother and succeed"