I don't feel safe with you

Hanna's POV
I wake up with Caleb's arms wrapped around me. I release from his grip. How long are we gonna stay here, I wanna go home. I have no money so I can't buy anything.

I walk into the bathroom. I take my bra off, then I take everything off.

I walk into the shower. I could hear someone move in the bed. Then someone put their hand on the doorknob

It's probably Caleb, he wash his face. I put shampoo on my hair, I look out the shower and it was Caleb, I took my head back.

"Could you give me a towel" I ask.
"Sure" Caleb out and comes back in with a towel. He covers his eyes and moves the curtain

"Oh please it's not like you haven't seen me naked before." I say.
He opens one eye. "Wait no" I say and slip in the shower. I cover everything and take the towel from him.

"You ok?" He helps me up I nod.
I wrap the towel around me.
"Caleb, when are we going back?"
He doesn't answer me. I turn around and look at him.

Caleb's POV
I don't think I've heard her say Caleb in a long time, and the way she says it.
"I don't know" I scratch my head.
"What do you mean you don't now?!" She yells.

"Calm down Hanna I'll call your mom and tell her where we are."
"She might think I'm safe with you but I don't feel like that" She walked out the bathroom. Did she just really say that. She hates me I hate me, and she will hate me even more if she found out.

I slip down the wall. I burry my face in my hands and breaks down in tears.
I could hear Hanna walk in. I kept my face in my hands

Hanna's POV
Why is he sitting like that. I walked over to him and pushed his face up. His face was red. Was he really crying but why. I gasped.

He hugged. He kept crying he made my bra wet. He looked at me, he sat on his knees. And there he got taller than me. I looked up at him.

"Hanna" He began. I stared into his red
eyes full of tears. "I love you" His voice cracked "And I can't live with you hating me...I even hate myself. I never meant what I did. I'm never gonna hurt you..." He says. "But you did" Suddenly I could feel me crying. "Yeah and I wish I could go back to that. But I swear if anything happened to you if you got hurt and if it was a person, I would rip the head off that person. If I ever hurt you, then yeah I won't let you be around me cause it's not safe. But I know I'm not gonna hurt you....cause I love you so freaking much. And I can't see you get hurt. Hanna I love you I really do. I don't except you to forgive me but I love you and that all I want you to know"

I kept crying I didn't wanna look at him. But I still did "I love you too" I looked into his eyes. "I don't hate you". I said with a tiny voice. He leant his forehead against mine. I kissed him, I didn't think he would do it so I did

I pulled away and just stared at his eyes. I put my head on his lap and closed my eyes.

Caleb's POV
I look down at Hanna on my lap. I smiled. I went my fingers through her hair, she used to like when I did that. I don't know if she does anymore, I don't think she likes anything that I do anymore that involves touching her.

Hanna fell asleep on my lap.
She wakes and I look at her, I haven't seen her smile these few days. I just wanna see her smile just once.
I tickled her. She giggled "There it was...the beautiful smile I missed"

She blushed. I put a hand on her cheek she gasped, as I moved it. "Sorry" I look down at her thighs.

"I wanna go to a club tonight" She look at me. "Tonight?" I look up from her laps, she nods "Yeah"
"Okay sure" I say.

She gets up and walks out I walk behind her. "But I have no clothes" she says. "And no money" She sighs.
"I got money" She shakes her head. "No I can't use your money" she says
"It's not like the first time you do" I let out a grin. "So what it's not the same" She said looking down. Now I get what she mean.

I walked behind her and slipped my wallet down her panties at her hips. "Take it" I whispered in her ear.

I sat on the bed. She kept standing there crossing her arms.

"But what am I gonna wear now?" She asked
I took of my shirt and gave it to her. She took it "You're kidding, right?" I shake my head.

"And down" She looks at her legs.
I take my pants off. She takes them
"You're so gonna get back for this." She took the shirt on

"What I just tried to help you" I laugh.

She walks into the bathroom shaking her head. She walks back out, the clothes is a little big for her but she looks so cute in. "Hot" I mumble.

"Shut up." She says and walks to the counter to grab her stuff. The pants almost slips down.

I run over to her and keep them up.
"How am I supposed to walk around with this?" She ask.

"You just use your legs to walk" I joke.
"But Hanna I don't wanna let you go walk alone...you don't really know this place" I say.

"Caleb I'll be fine. I'm not a kid. And what are you supposed to go with me like that?" She gives me the elevator look I think that's what they call it. I'm only wearing boxers so she's right.

"Fine but just try not to get lost" She walks towards the door, "I'll try" She walks out.

She finally gets back, I was getting worried. "I was getting worried you had been gone for over three hours" I stand up.
"But I'm back now." She walks in with her shopping bags.

I try to take her, my pants off. She stops me "Caleb I'm not wearing any underwear" She says. "Oh" I smirk at her and sits on the bed

She takes off her shirt and takes the new one she just bought on.
She covers her with the bag. And throws the pants at me smirking.

I take them on. "I'm gonna give you your money back" She says. "No! Hanna I don't want them back. You could have bought whole Vegas and I wouldn't care"
She glares at me.

"I still remember the day you came back from ravenswood" She says taking her clothes on.

"You had changed...like a lot. I almost couldn't recognize you. But I still knew it was you at the brew, I could never forget that face".

I looked at her. "You used to be cute". I look away. What am I ugly now? "But then I saw you...and you were just so hot." She walked over to the door to take her heels on. She didn't bought any new ones ? Wow

I laugh inside. She just called me hot.

"And what about now?" I ask. She glares at me. "Caleb you haven't changed that easily. You're still the same as you was at the brew...well not really" She sighs.

"Hanna come here" She looks up at me surprised. She shakes her head. "Please" I beg her. She walks over to me and sits on the bed.

"Look at me" She turns her head at me slowly. I look at her scar, I put my hands on her cheeks, one hand is on the scar and the other on the other cheek

"Are you gonna cover that?" I ask.
"How" She looks up. "You don't got any makeup in your bag?" I ask.
"Oh yeah right, in the car"
"I'll go down and get it" I walk down to the car and grab her bag. I walk back up and she stares at the mirror, I hand her, her bag.

When she looks at me it looks like she doesn't even have a scar. Wow...that's what makeup can do "Wow you're good" I say. "I know" She flips her hair.
She still got short hair, I remember when she had her beautiful long hair. But she's beautiful with any kind of haircut.

"Ready?" I ask. "Ready" She smirks.
We walk out hand in hand. When I held her hand she got a fright, but I'm surprised she didn't move her hand.

We got in the car, I could she Hanna was thinking about something. Something was bugging her.

Hanna's POV
I got a flashback. I could see Caleb slapping me and me screaming but this time when I thought about it, it looked even worse. I could see blood on my mind. Now I thought of Caleb grabbing my throat in a room, the hotel room.

I screamed, then I snapped back to reality. I started to breathe heavily. Caleb puts his hand on my shoulder.
"NO!! NO!!! DONT!!" I screamed. He moved his hand. I cried.