Right here

They arrive at the club, they walk in. 'Wow the clubs here in California are awesome' the blonde girl of the group think to herself.

Hanna gets 5 shots, and pour some vodka. She was not supposed to get drunk tonight, but with all in her mind she just couldn't stop.

5 hours later and she keep sitting on the couch she was on when she walked in, 'till Aria pulls her up to the dance floor.

The blonde and the brunette start to dance, the blonde one bumps into someone.

She turns around to see a guy standing right there in front of her, he stares at her so does she. He got brown dark hair, he looks at her with his beautiful brown chocolate, but what the girl didn't realize was that it was, Caleb.

He kept staring at her, she thought he was cute even if her vision was blurry

"Hey" She slur he words. The guy just smile. 'She does not remember me?' The boy thought to himself.

He turn around "Wait!" The girl say. "Can I get your number?" He nods and take her phone.

He dials his number down but just to be sure, he deletes that he called her last week.

"What's you name?" The girl says with a disparate tone in her voice. "Jake." He said with a heavy voice, the girl thought it was attractive.

She watched him leave. The fact she did not remember him made Caleb sad but he could see she was drunk and he was wearing a hoodie so she could hardly see his face.

But he did, he remember her clearly.
He had to lie about his name, he panicked.

Hanna's POV
I wake up back in my bed, suddenly I can hear the name 'Jake' in my head I then remember him

The boy last night. I did not see his face but I think he was cute but I'm not sure.

I go through my phone, I see a number I have never seen before, I text the person.

H ~ Hey, do I know you?

I put my phone on my bed and walk to the mirror and brush my hair. I hear my phone vibrate.

J ~ It's Jake. I don't know if you remember me from last night, you were a bit drunk ; )

I giggle. And no! I was not falling in love I barely know the guy, and I couldn't not after him.

H ~ Wanna meet up for coffee?
~
J ~ I'm busy all day, sorry.
~
H ~ Oh that's ok. But maybe another
time? I'm only here 4 weeks.
~
J ~ You don't lice here?
~
H ~ No. Just a vacation
~
J ~ Ok sounds fun.
~
H ~ It is. Well bye
~
J ~ Bye.

I put my phone down and Aria wakes up. "Good morning" She yawns