Why does love got to be like a battlefield?

I get a text from Jake. Ugh I can't deal with him right now I don't even know him.

I look at the text.

J - Hey. Wanna meet up for coffee?
~
H - I thought you were busy?

He replies in lest than a minute.

J - Well I got that done. And I'm free now

H - Uh, I don't know I'm not really feeling like it
~
J - Please?
~
H - Fine. Then just coffee.
~
J - Okay.

I walk out the door cause I'm not bother to change. He told me I should meet him at 'Coffee star' (I made that up haha) I guess I am early cause he didn't tell me what time to meet him.

I see Caleb sitting at a table texting someone. I try to avoid him but I get in eye contact with him.

He walks up to me "Hey" God, his voice. That deep, cute, hot "Hanna." He breaks me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah." I look at him. "Caleb. I can't really do this now so if you wanna yell at me then lets do it another time, I'm actually waiting for someone." I snap.

"Jake?" He smirks. I then quickly look back at him "How did you know? Do you know him?"

"I know him very well" He let out a grin. "Maybe it's another Jake you're talking about." I bit my lip.

He take up his phone from his pocket and shows mine and Jake's texts.

"You're Jake" I stare at his screen he nods.

"Why!" I look at him and practically yell.

"Hanna, please. Just let me explain. Everything" He sighs.

"Fine." I look down. He walks out to his car and gives me a sign that I should follow him.

We get in his car and he starts it.
"Where are we going?" I look at him.

"To my apartment" He say and look out the road.

"You got a apartment." I put my seatbelt on. He nods.

He finds a parking lot and he looks at me when we park.

"What." I say and look at him.

"I just missed you." He looks into my eyes. "Well it didn't sound like that earlier." I look away.

Caleb's POV
I stare at he for a while. We just sit there and I break the silence "Hanna. Look I didn't just leave you" I sigh.

"Oh I'm sorry you didn't?! Hanna I'm going to meet up with my dad for coffee! I got worried as sick! I thought something terrible had happened to you!" She yells.

Tears fell down her cheek, I hate seeing her like this.

"I know. But I had to leave. When we were on our way back to Rosewood I got a text." I sigh and get a flashback.

Flashback
Hanna and I are sitting in the car on the way back to Rosewood. Hanna was staring out the window, she but her lip it kept bleeding.

I get a text.

Uh Caleb what have you done? This time you really screwed up. You gave Hanna another reason to hate you. Now leave Rosewood or mommy and Hanna will get hurt -A

End of flashback

"I told you I was meeting with my dad, but I left Rosewood. Hanna I didn't want -A to hurt you. But -A sent me a picture with my mom in a car crash. So I had to stay away from you" I look at the wheel.

"Caleb you could just have told me that" She sighs.

"No, I couldn't. That bitch told me I should stay away from you. I didn't want to see you get hurt" I look at Hanna and takes her hand.

"But now I don't care anymore, -A can't hurt my mom or you and it won't! I can't stay away from you that long." She looks at our hands and I gently squeeze her hand.

"I love you." I lean in and whisper in her ear.

Hanna's POV
I get goose bumps when he whisper in my ear, it was a cold blow.

I keep looking at the road, I can feel his looking at me.

I just wanna say something but I can't it like my lips are glued together.

"Caleb." I finally say something.
"Yeah" He says "I'm cold" I say.

"You wanna go inside?" I just nod.

He keeps hold of my hand and leads me up the stairs, he leads me inside.

I look around it's much prettier than his other apartment, how he got so much money?

I sit on the couch, I was getting a bit tired. I've been here for a while and we have been silent all the time "It's getting late." Caleb say breaking the silence.

I take that as I should leave as he walks closer to me "You should stay. I guess the hotel is a bit far away" I nod.

"Let me just calm the girls so thy don't get worried" I say and check my phone. 5 missed calls from Aria, 4 from Emily and 7 from Spencer. I call Aria.

I tell her I'm staying at a friends and she was wondering why I was not staying with them, I told her that I was far away from the hotel.

I walk back into the living room Caleb is sitting on the couch.

"You don't seem very comfortable with that clothing." He says with a smile he walks into his bedroom and walks back into the living room with one of his shirts in his hand.

He gives me it and I fake a smile.

He keeps staring at me "Turn around." I say.

He turns around and I start to take my clothes off, he looks at me. "Caleb!" I laugh.

He looks away and I take my pants off leaving me just in my underwear, I take his shirt on.

"You can look now." I walk towards the couch.

"What are you doing?" He looks at me.

"Well you don't want me to sleep on the floor do you?" He laughs.

"I'll sleep on the couch you can sleep on the bed" He shook his head and walk towards sits on the couch.

I don't why things are so awkward between us, it's not like the first time we sleep on a bed together.

I look at him "Caleb." I look at my feet.

"Yeah." He says.

"Nothing." I sigh and walk into his bedroom, I lay on the bed and crawl under the blanket.

I can her thunder and rain outside, I have always been afraid of thunder since I was a little girl.

I walk out the bedroom to see Caleb laying on the couch I hear thunder one more time and jump.

I walk over to Caleb "Caleb." I whisper.

"What." He mumbles half asleep.
"I'm scared." I bite my lip and he looks up at me.

"For what? Thunder?" I nod, he lets out a grin and moves a bit so I can lay next to him.

He puts the cover on me.

I turn around to face him, I kiss him on the lips and smile, he looks at me with wide eyes.

"I love you too." I smile and turn around.

A/N - Long chapter. I don't know when I should end this story and I update too much haha, right?