If you fall I catch you

I ran up the stairs. I tried to catch my breath I kept running, when I got to the top Hanna was standing there. Just one move and she fell.

The figure was holding her.

"Please let her go. I'll do anything" I say with a shaken voice.

Earlier that day:

Caleb's POV
I wake up to a sound of beeping it was my phone. I look at my phone it's 12:34PM, Ashley Marin id calling, maybe she got news I pick up.

"Hello".
"Caleb. Something terrible has happened". She says her voice is shaken. She tells me what has happened and there I believed it all, I did it.

"Thank you. I'll tell Hanna" I was not gonna tell her.

I hung up. I thought Hanna would get mad at for stabbing a stranger but now Emily her best friend.

FLASHBACK
"CALEB DONT DO THIS!!" Emily screams. I close my eyes and bite my lip "I have to. There's a lot of people that's gonna get hurt. I'm so sorry Emily" I start to cry.

"IF YOU LOVE HANNA YOU WONT DO THIS!!" She cries. "I'm doing it because I love her!" I yell. "How. You know she'll never forgive you". Emily takes a step back.

"Emily I can't do this. I'm so sorry I even was thinking about it". She takes a deep breathe. My phone beeps

I got a text

You stab her or I'll shoot her.
What you gonna choose?
-A

I then see -A appear with a gun pointed at Emily.

"No!" I yell dropping my phone.
"Don't touch her!"

"I'm not going to do what you told me and I'm not gonna let you do it! Just back off" I yell at the figure dressed in all black.

I walk in front Emily. I accidentally stab her cause I had the knife pointed the wrong way I take it out but then I get pushed by the figure and does it again. (Lol)

I let the knife fall on the ground Emily starred at me for a second "Why" I could hear her whisper.

I let my hands up in the air like it was not me.

I grabbed my phone and I called 911 and ran off.

"What have I done" When I walk back to the place she was. She was gone. I thought to myself that -A took her.

I take the car and drive to Hanna's place she answer the door and I drag her to the car "Where are we going?" She asked.

"Just get in the car" I said.

End Of Flashback
Hanna waves her hand in front of my face. I fake a smile. "You ok?" She asks.
"Yeah...no I'm actually not" I say.

"We can talk about it after breakfast" I say.

"Yeah. So you wanna go out for breakfast" She smiles so big with her teeth, I'm so gonna miss that smile.

"Yeah sure" I reply.

She walks into the bathroom and walks out changed.

She grabs my hand and we walk out.

After breakfast we walk back to the hotel. We sit on the bed and watch Netflix on Hanna's phone.

After we watched 6 movies it starts to get late.

"Earlier, what did you want to talk to me about?" Hanna questioned.