Fun with you

I sit on Emily's bed texting Caleb, I giggle. Aria and Emily went out to get some food "What's so funny?" Spencer smirks.

"Uh, nothing" I can't help myself but smile Caleb was being so sweet and kind of creepy, he told me he was out the window watching me and that I looked gorgeous.

I put my phone on the bed and sit on the floor looking up at Spencer doing her makeup.

"You know what I saw on your phone earlier?" Spencer says looking into the mirror, putting some red lipstick on.

I sat there in shock, what did she see?
"You got a text."
"So? It's just a text" I laugh.

"Yeah, but it was from Caleb" She puts the lipstick down and looks down at me.

I gulp "I don't know if I should be happy or worried? I mean you were crying for over 3 months and you were starving yourself!" She says.

"I wasn't starving myself! I just couldn't eat..." I sigh. "And that's all good now, I'll explain later." I smile weakly.

"When you told me Caleb left you. I didn't believe you...or I didn't want to believe it, I know how much Caleb loved...loves you."

She takes a napkin and wipes a bit of the lipstick off.

"I'm bored." I sigh. I didn't really know what to say.

"Come." Spencer says and I get up, we walk to the balcony.

We look at people "I got some balloons." Spencer bites her lip and giggles "Spencer Hastings is turning bad. Me like." I joke, we both laugh.

We fill the balloons with water, we walk out the bathroom and back to the balcony.

"Now don't try to hit the people, but just scare them." Spencer says and takes a balloon in her hand.

A girl in a bike drives past she throws the balloon behind her as she missed it.

The girl gets a fright anyway. We get down and laughs.

I throw one at an older man but he didn't get wet.

Aria and Emily walks through the door "What are you guys doing out there?" Aria asks crumbling her nose.

Emily puts the pizza on the counter and Spencer and I walks into the room "Nothing." Spencer giggles looking over to me.

"Pizza!" I say excited.

We all sit on my bed eating pizza and watch a movie we are watching 'White chicks' I love that movie.

I lay on my bed with a slice pizza in my hand, I bite into it.

"I'm tired." I say yawning. I hear my phone calling, it's Caleb. "Hey C..mom." I smile at the girls and walk out to the balcony.

"Mom?" Caleb laughs.
"Well the girls were there." I say.
"Oh, so you can't come here?" He says disappointed.

"Caleb it's late." I sigh "So? Please?" He begs in a tiny voice.

"What about the girls? We can just talk on the phone, and I'll never hang up." I giggle.

"Fine." Caleb sighs.

I walk back into the room not Breaking the call.