Right here

I ran back to the apartment assuming that Hanna was there but she's wasn't.

All the others were still there, they stopped what they were doing and looked at me.

"Where's Hanna?" Toby questioned

"I thought she was here." I sighed

"Well she's not." Spencer said with a concerned look on her face.

Emily walked closer and sniffed "Have you been drinking?" She asked.

I nodded slightly. "You, get some rest, get sober and we'll find Hanna" Emily pointed at me.

I nodded in agreement and walked into my bedroom worried as hell, what might have happened to Hanna.

Bad thoughts were crossing my mind.

I took my shirt off and threw it across the room.

That cop had been calling me plenty times, but I didn't feel like answering.

My phone buzzed one more time and I quickly answered it

"What." I said with anger in my voice

"Uh Caleb"

"Yeah?" I said a bit annoyed

"So...you have a girlfriend" She sighed.

"Look I'm sorry I didn't tell you, and that I kissed you. But my girlfriend is missing so I really don't have time" I hung up.

It wasn't her fault she didn't know, it's all mine.

Hanna's POV
Caleb, Aria, Spencer and Emily I've got almost 30 missed calls from them.

I walked down the street, I decided to just walk back to the hotel.

I unlocked the door and curled into bed.

My eyes were red puffy from all the crying.

I started to tear up.

Why? Why did he do it? Why does it have to be like this between us? Why that girl?! Why couldn't he just keep his tongue to himself?!

Why?

I open my eyes I guess it was morning, the sun was shining through the window.

The girls were there too.

I got up and looked into the mirror my mascara from last night had flooded down my cheeks.

I walked to the bathroom and washed my eyes, I looked into the mirror.

And there again I see, me, hopeless. I feel worthless.

I put my hand on the doorknob but I didn't twist it, I could hear footsteps.

The footsteps got louder "Hanna" a familiar voice called my name.

"Hanna" again, it was Spencer.

I just stood there.

It twisted and I took a few steps back "Hanna" Spencer sighed in relief.

She hugged me tightly but I didn't hug her back.

"What happened last night?" She put her hands on my cheeks and looked me straight in the eyes.

"Nothing." I said. Nothing, really?

Caleb's POV

Last night Toby called me and told me they found Hanna in the hotel room, I don't think she have told them.

I tried to call he but she didn't pick up.

Why do I have to be like this?! The biggest jerk in the world! Fuc-

I got interrupted from yelling at myself with a knock on the door.

I got off the bed only wearing my boxers, I grabbed a shirt and took it on.

I walked out the room and opened the door, it was Toby.

"Hey Toby" I yawned

"Hey Caleb. Woah, you look like a mess." He said.

"I know." I said.

"I was worried about Hanna, last night so I didn't get any sleep. Thanks for calling me and confirming me" I said

Toby smirked "Why that stupid look on your face?" I asked.

"You were worried about Hanna." He said.

"Of course I was. I mean sure we are not together but I still care about her...not like that" I said

"Why not like that? I mean how can you lose feelings for someone that fast? Is that why you left? We didn't even talk about why you left." He said a bit annoyed

"Why did you come Toby?" I asked changing the subject.

"Don't even change the subject we are gonna talk about this I don't care when, we just are. And I came here to ask you if you wanted hangout tonight with Ezra and I." He said

"Sure. When?" I said sounding like I didn't care.

"Around 7 or so...we'll pick you up." He walked away.

I shut the door and walked back to bed.