Halloween

•Hanna's Pov•
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's finally Halloween I can't believe it! My favorite day of the year, yas!

Someone was hosting a Halloween party in a haunted house, creepy I know.

Reminds me of the Halloween train, but we haven't heard from '-A' in a while. Actually in a long time.

I am so excited, I'm gonna be a vampire.

The girls won't show me their outfit it's an surprise.

We kept it as a secret from each other that's more fun, but what if I have the same costume as Spencer? What if we're going as the same?

Cause it's not first time it happened. 3 years ago we both had a dress on, I know it's not the same. But she could be a vampire too maybe not the same outfit but yeah.

She laughed at me when I told her, but it could be a coincident.

I make my makeup and take my costume on, I look so cool. Okay who am I kidding I look amazing.

The Dark lip stick made my tight black dress look more sexy then scary.

I make my hair puffy and spray hair spray. I cover my eyes not to get any hair-spray in them.

I paint my nails in a dark purple color.

I look at myself one more time in the mirror.

I head out to the car and start it. I was meeting the girls at the party.

On my way to the party I saw so many cool houses that was decorated with Halloween decorating.

I also saw children that was dressed in costumes knocking on doors saying 'trick or treat'.

I remember when I always went out to go trick or treating. As a kid Halloween and Christmas was the best thing I knew and of course candy.

And it still is. I stop the car and gets out of it. 'Click' and the car is locked. I look at the big house that was decorated with pumpkins and spiders...fake ones of course. Well not the pumpkins but the spiders.

I make my way to the front door where I see a couple leaning against the doorframe and laughing at some joke or something funny, I try to push past them but they move from their spot , back and forth.

"Excuse me." I say trying to get their attention. The young man doesn't look at me but grabs the girls hand and walks away.

They were probably drunk but whatever. I step in to the house with loud music and red solo cups on the floor.

When I step into the house the door gets shut behind me, the loud sound of the door closing made me flinch.

I look up the stairs that was following to some where, but it was too dark to see anything.

"Please enter the house and follow the stairs. No use of lighter or any device, or anything else in use of light." A deep voice whispers into the speakers.

Actually I didn't know where the voice came from, but it repeated. 3 times and people started pushing past me.

I stand alone not wanting to go upstairs 'till everyone was gone. I spot a tiny brunette wearing a witch costume standing in the group of people.

I grab her arm and pull her to the side.
"Hey Aria. Cool costume" I smirk.

Aria was wearing a short tight black dress. It was a dress with sleeves that cut at her wrist. I'm her hair there was pearls. She was wearing leggings underneath and cute black heels.