Just a scare.

3 months ago since we were at California.

I heard Caleb came two days ago.

I knock on Spencer's door when she answers I can see she has been crying.

She can't hold them back and starts to tear up I wrap my arms around her not asking what's wrong, not yet.

We walk into the living room still hugging each other.

We sit down on the couch and I push some hair behind her ear "What's wrong?" I ask she sniffs.

"Toby" Her voice cracks.

"What's wrong with Toby?" I ask with a concerned tone.

"H-he left." She says "Left where?" I ask.

"I don't know and that's what I am afraid of...of what might have happened with to him" She says.

"It's okay" I say hugging her again.

--

After comforting Spencer I told her I had to go.

I head to the grocery to get carrots potatoes, tomato.

I buy the stuff and walk back home again.

I put the stuff down on the kitchen counter and run up the stairs.

I walk to the bathroom and wash my face then walk to my bedroom to change to some sweats.

I take on some sweatpants and a T-Shirt.

I sit on my bed and takes my laptop up from under the bed, I click on Netflix and looks for a good Movie.

I click on a random scary one I turn off the light and 'bomb' I hear a sound from the laptop say, the beginning was even scary.

Half in the movie I'm still hugging my pillow not even moving.

I click on 'pause' cause the movie gets too scary.

I choose to just sleep instead but I really can't the movie keep repeating in my head, the phone call the girl made in the movie.

The face that just filled the screen.

Ugh, it gives me goosebumps just even thinking about it.

But so what it's Halloween tomorrow, I might be scared now but let's see what happens at the Halloween party tomorrow.

Finally posted, so tomorrow is halloWEEN yay! Today have been weird and so have the rest of the week been, it has been great and shitty my best friend moved, but we got to stalk a bit😏😂😭