Butterflies in my stomach and you in my head

Hanna's POV
I wake up in Caleb's arms. I rest my head on his chest, "Hey." He mumbles.

I look up at him. "I should get ready, I'm going to visit my mom." He says.

"Let's just stay here for a while" I mumble onto his chest.

I close my eyes.

~~~~

Caleb walks out the bedroom he's wearing a cap, black pants and a black hoodie.

I take his cap on, "Hey" He says and spins me around. I giggle, he kisses me passionately on the lips. He takes his cap back on.

"You wanna come with me?" He asks.
I shook my head "Another time? I'm just really tired." I lied, I just wasn't ready to meet his mother, maybe she won't like me.

"I guess I just go back to the hotel" I smile. "No! Please be here when I come back?" He begged.

"Fine." I kiss his cheek and walk towards the couch.

I fell asleep on the couch, I rub my eyes.

I'm still wearing his shirt I check the clock I've almost been sleeping for 5 hours.

I get off the couch and look at a picture of Caleb and I in a frame on the table.
My arms are wrapped around his neck and I'm standing at his right kissing his cheek, he's laughing.

I smile.

The door unlocks and Caleb walks in, "Hey" he smile and shuts the door behind him.

"I told my mom that I had to go a bit earlier cause you were here." I sigh "Caleb you really didn't have to come back just because of me"

"She asked why you didn't come, I told her you were tired." He says and takes his hoodie off.

"Uh, yeah Caleb." I say.

"Yeah." He walks towards the couch and sits down.

I look away from the picture and at him. "Toby and Ezra are coming here to California. We want a big dinner me, you and the others" I say leaning against the table with my arms behind my back.

"You and I? Out there? Isn't that a risk we are taking." He looks away and I sigh.

"Hanna this time, I know -A always does this to you but this time it's me."

"Yeah well! It's not just hurting you but me too!" I almost yell.

"What about my mom!" He looks at me. "She got into a car crash!" He adds.

I get quiet as he say that, I don't wanna seem like I don't care about his mom, cause I do! It's just I seem like this girlfriend who doesn't care about his family.

I have been with Caleb three years now and I have still not met his mother.