Bye.

Caleb's POV
We just arrived Hanna refused to get cleaned. She was silent all the way back to Rosewood. When we got there Hanna rushed into Emily's hospital room where the nurse told her she was.
I was just standing there at the door.
Hanna hugged Emily and they both looked at me.

Emily looked got frightened when she saw me, am I that scary?

Emily looked at Hanna then me and she repeated that. "What happened to you?" Emily questioned Hanna.

"Long story" Hanna sighed looking over at me.

"Don't just look at me like that. Now, explain." Hanna said. She looked at me then over at Emily "Why?" Hanna mumbled.

"I-" Emily interrupted me "It wasn't Caleb's fault"

"But you admitted it? Why would you do that!" Hanna look at us both confused

"-A was gonna shoot me. But Caleb stood up for me, but then he accidentally stabbed me once. But -A pushed him again" Emily played with her fingers.

"Then twice." She looked up at me "I know it sounds stupid. But it's true" Emily looked at her scar on her finger and played with the plaster.

"Okay wow. I'm gonna go get some water I'll be right back" Hanna said and walked out.

Emily glared at me. "Just be glad I didn't tell her you wanna do it anyway."

"But I wasn't" I said "Oh yeah right that was before you came to your sense"
She looked away.

"Look I'm so sorry." "I must have been on drugs or been drunk I don't know" I said.

She then quickly looked at me "You do drugs?!" She looked at me surprised. "Wow you're such a bad influence on Hanna."

"First I liked you. I could never ever think Hanna would find a better than you, you made her feel special. You were always there for her, you changed her to a better person you helped her through the years." She added.

"But you have really changed since you came back" She said in a angry tone.

Why do everyone keep saying that? Maybe they're right.

I really don't deserve Hanna, all I do is to hurt her.

Hanna walks back in.

"I better be going." I say and walk down the hospital hall.

"Where are you going?" Hanna run after me.

"I um. Told my dad we would be back so I'm meeting him at the brew." I say and kiss her forehead

"Bye" She bites her lip.

"Bye" I walk out the hospital. I wasn't really going to meet up with my dad.

I just had to be gone. Just for a while.
Look at me the way I turned out and now I'm just leaving her like this.

Wow what an ass I am. I get in the car.