Don't leave me

"He'll be alright."

Caleb's POV

I haven't seen Hanna in a week. They are going back to Rosewood in two.

I throw off the covers and walk to the closet.

I chose a leather jacket, black jeans and a red shirt underneath.

My hair is a mess but I don't care.

I lock the door and head down streets.

I walk out the club drunk, of course.

My sight is blurry. I stumble three times on my way to the car.

I get in and start it. I put some music on, and there a bright light. It all went black.

Hanna's POV

"Hanna." Spencer breathes heavily through the phone.

"Spencer breathe. Calm down, what's wrong?" I ask

"C-Caleb, he got into a car crash." Her voice cracks at the last part.

My heart stopped for a second "Hanna?" Spencer said.

"Han, I'm at the hospital. I got a call from Toby he told me it, the doctors were running." She sighs.

"I'll be there in a second." I say and hang up.

I am in my pajamas but I don't care I grab my jacket and rush out the door down to the repetition.

"Taxi!" I wave my hand and a taxi stops and I get in, I tell him where I was going. 

I tell the chauffeur to hurry a bit.

General POV

Hanna was sitting in the car crying her eyes out.

The doctor ran into the hospital with a boy on a hospital bed, Caleb.

They were all panicking, Toby gets up as he sees Caleb with the doctors running.

They get him into a room.

"I'm doing my job Mr. Rivers, you gotta do yours." A doctor said.

Hanna POV

I pay the taxi and run into the hospital, Emily, Aria, Toby, Ezra and Spencer is sitting there with their heads down at the
floor.

Spencer looks at me and gets up "Where is he?" I say running up to her.

"In there." She points at a door "but you can't see him, now." She says.

"I need to." I say catching my breathe.

"What are you wearing?" She gives me the elevator look.

"I had to hurry!" I almost yell.

I walk up to the door and a nurse stops me  "Miss, you can't go in there." She puts her hand on my chest trying to stop me from going in.

"You don't tell me what I can and can't!" I start to yell.

I sigh "Is he going to be okay?" I ask almost starting to tear up.

"He'll be alright." The nurse says.

"We just need to take a few more tests on him." She adds. I nod and walk to sit  with the others.

I start to cry and Emily wraps her arms around me.

--
I have been waiting for hours.

I can't wait anymore.

I walk up to the door nervous, I open the door. I look at Caleb laying on a hospital bed.

I walk in and sits on a chair next to the bed.

I put my shaky hand on his "Please." I say. "Don't you dare leave me." I say kind of angry.

"Please don't leave me, I don't care what an asshole and jerk you have been...but if you leave me then you'll hurt me even more..Caleb please stay." Caleb opens his eyes.

My face lit up.

Caleb's POV

Someone steps into the room. I want to open my eyes to see who it is but I can't.

I can feel a warm hand on mine "Please." I hear a familiar voice say.

"Please don't leave me, I don't care what an asshole and jerk you have been...but if you leave me then you'll hurt me even more..Caleb please stay."

I recognize the voice really fast, when she said 'I don't care' especially when she said Caleb. It's Hanna.

I try to open my eyes but I fail, I want to tell her that I can hear her.  Not even a move, my body holds me back from fighting.

"Please?" Her voice cracks. "I know you can't me hear me, b..." I finally do it, I open my eyes and sees Hanna sitting on a chair.

Her face lit up.

I try smile but it hurts. Almost every bone in my body is  broken.

I removed the oxygen mask from my face to try to talk, but then I see a figure dressed in black behind her.

Of course, -A is back. I try to warn Hanna but not a word escapes my mouth.

I breathe heavily, I needed oxygen.

Hanna gets up. -A is gone. "Help!" She yells. She opens the door "Help!!" She yells again.

Doctors and nurses came running "Miss. You have to wait outside." A nurse tells Hanna.

A doctor puts the mask back to my mouth and I lay down. My heart start to pound fast.

Hanna's POV

The doctor told me to wait outside so I did.

My heart started to pound really fast. Spencer, Emily and Aria comes running up to me.

"What happened?" Spencer questioned.