The truth.

Caleb's POV
I look at Hanna next to me, she's sleeping so peacefully. But why don't I remember that? I only remember I stabbed someone but Emily?! Am I gonna get arrested, is Emily okay? What have. I done. AND WHY DONT I REMEMBER THIS?!

I guess I was drunk but I almost remember it all clearly, what happened in the car with me and Hanna,

the text.

I stand up and walk around in the room, keep thinking about it.

I check the clock it's 3:44AM.
I need to know if Emily was okay.
I dial Spencer's number down, she didn't take it, then Aria neither did she.

I then call Emily. It went straight to voicemail. What about Ashley Marin didn't she know about it? Wouldn't she have told me.

What if they found Emily's b...no Caleb. You have to get it out off your mind, I think to myself.

I try to remember back and there I was standing there with something in my hand, I couldn't see it clear but it looked like a knife, like the guy had in my dream.

I see me starring at the girl laying on the floor. I now see Emily's face, Emily was the girl who got stabbed and I was the one who stabbed her.

I snap back to reality. "N-No! This can't be true" I whisper to myself. I take a vase and throws it across the room.

Hanna wakes up. "What happened?!" She look at me frightened.

Hanna's POV
I wake up at a loud sounds of something that broke, like glass.
I look at Caleb he was just standing there shaking his head.

"No." He kept whispering. "Caleb, what's wrong?"

"Nothing. Hanna just go back to sleep" He says. His eyes was wide open like he just saw a body or someone eat the last donut, whatever.

"How am I supposed to do that when you're throwing with stuff?!" I raise my voice.

"Han-" I interrupt him. "No. Don't you Hanna me, don't try to get out off this easily. What. Was it your anger that took over?" I say sarcastically.

Nothing. Not a single word came out of his mouth.

He was just standing there.
I was actually getting worried, he didn't even wink.

"Caleb..." I whisper looking at him.

I stand up and rub his back. "Hey, are you ok?" He then looks at me and nod.

I thought something was wrong so I just dropped it but I wanted a explanation in the morning but it kind of late so I just dragged him back to bed.

We cuddle for a while.

I looked up at him playing with my hair starring at the wall. "Hey. You should get some sleep" I take the blanket over us.

I'm glad we're kinda good now. But he was still keeping secrets from me, it's not like I'm not always doing that. But this was something big, really big.

I could see it in his eyes.

Wow I type really fast haha! ; ) But do you think Caleb really did that it or was it just something he imagined?