Chapter 22

c h a p t e r       t w e n t y    t w o

RAIN'S POV

Those bangs are totally outdated girl. I hope she didn't went to the wrong parlor shop. Lumapit siya sakin at halatang nang-aasar. She was also chewing gum. I can only see her as a goat chewing grass.

"You've got the nerve to kiss my king." Are you seriously kidding me right now? Again with that unending issue. We didn't kiss! Although her point was 'her king' I don't even know if I should be ashamed or laugh at her pathetic ass.

She? And that guy? Don't make me laugh. Although it's kinda funniest thing at that moment. "Girl, before minding someone else's business, try minding yours," with my blatant voice, I said. I heard them gasp and some started laughing.

Even her, she was shocked from the sudden attack. She glared at the people who nearly cracked. I'm a bit annoyed because they're wasting my time but kinda enjoying this. Forget what I've said a while ago about bitch fights 'cause I'm entertained and hell yeah, it's a battle they can't win.

"Do you think you'll survive? Dream on girl," her right hand suddenly commented. Look at her damn shoes, what are those? Girl, you better fix your shoes before I fix your attitude.

"Did you ask that to yourself this morning? Because I bet you won't last a day or two." I'm kinda savage but my heart is diamond. I know. Diamond not gold. You can never find me a diamond cutter. Everyone cracked into laughter even her sidekicks.

"SHUT UP!" I don't know but her pronunciation was a little bit off.
I really cannot put up with her bitch attitude so I'm done. People like her needs a little lecture of Minding your business 101. I'll give her a million dollar to look for tutors who'd taught her that.

"You won't get away with this," she said, grumpy. Sure, I may need some entertainment in my existence but so she'll come in handy. " I suggest you look in the mirror for every 30 minutes and see what's wrong. Fix your hair and make up before you deal with me. Catfights aren't usually my thing. Ciao." I left them hanging.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"Be careful with the chemicals, alright? I don't give considerations for being clumsy." Nagsitawanan ang mga estudyante sa paalala ng propesor nila.

Nasa laboratory ngayon si Rain. "Would you opt for a draw or I'll just assign your partners for the experiment?" They all agreed to just draw. Binuksan ni Rain ang napiling papel at nakasulat doon ang pangalan ni Lance. Nilingon niya ang kinaroroonan nito kasabay rin ng pagtama ng mga mata nila. Lumapit siya kay Lance at pinakita ang hawak na papel. Gayondin kay Lance. Nakuha nila ang pangalan ng isa't isa kaya naman sila ang pares sa eksperimentong gagawin nila.

Lumipat ng upuan si Lance para makaupo si Rain. Sa kabilang mesa, naroon si Ace na nakatingin ng matindi kay Rain. Halo halong emosyon ang nararamdaman niya sa mga oras na iyon.

Ibinahagi ng propesor ang instruction para sa gawain nila. Hindi naman alam ni Rain kung matutuwa ba siyang si Lance ang kaareho niya dahil nga kamakailan lang ay naglaban sila sa BA6. Madami siyang katanungan na nais niyang malaman ang kasagutan ngunit hindi iyon ang tamang oras para sa mga iyon.

RAIN'S POV

Hindi ako makapaniwala sa lahat ng kaklase ko siya pa ang naging partner ko. Although I'd rather choose him than that guy over there who's glaring at me the whole time. What's his problem? Gosh, he's annoying.

My mind went to question things not related to the subject but to that fact that this guy, Lance, somewhat knew something if we look unto to what he had said the night of the end season. I'm quite sure he knew something. I just need to know what it is. It can be a clue or maybe a trap. I don't know.