Chapter 11

A/N: This entire chapter comes with an NC-17 rating. Please read at your own discretion :)

***

Jamie paced around the hotel room on his phone, calling everyone he knew and pulling strings to get me a flight. I sat on the end of the bed with my credit card between my fingers, patiently waiting.

"How many points do I have?" he asked to the agent on the other line.

"Will that cover it? Can you combine them?"

I had no idea what he was talking about. Sounded like a foreign language to me. Or well, more foreign than his Irish accent. I giggled to myself.

"Great, let's book it."

I reached up, waving my credit card. He stopped in front of me, looked down, and shook his head, so I nodded in protest. He took it with a smile and put it in his front pocket. I sighed, placing my fingers inside the jeans to retrieve it. I could feel the card, but when I went to move, he pressed into my hand holding it there against his upper thigh. I narrowed my eyes and he returned the expression with a wink.

Little shit.

"No, that'll be all. Thank you for your help."

He hung up, releasing me as well. I moved my hand to cross my arms.

"Here, I think you were trying to get this." He pulled my card out, pushing it toward me.

"Or were you after something else?"

I blushed, grabbing it from him. "Shut up. Why didn't you use it?"

"Because it's taken care of."

"Jamie, you don't have to pay for such an unexpected expense. Not your responsibility."

He shrugged. "I had the points. It was free for both of us."

"You're impossible!"

"And you love me anyway." He laughed.

"So what's the plan?"

"You leave at 7:40 tomorrow morning. Get into New York at 1:30."

"Thank you for doing that. You really didn't need to."

"I know the difference between need and want, baby."

Good Lord, he lit me on fire with those simple responses.

"Is it hot in here?" I joked.

"No, it's just you."

He licked his lips, purposely, of course. He was deliciously dangerous.

"Okay, anyway..." I looked away, hoping to distract him.

"Did you already pay for this room?" he asked.

"Well, I gave them my credit card at check-in, but I think he said something about charging me when I leave."

"Good. Leo is outside waiting. Go meet him while I pay for these few hours."

I met his gaze. "Why would you do that?"

"Because you're coming home with me," he said. "I want to make love to you one last time in my bed."

Thank God I was sitting, otherwise I surely would've fallen to the floor. My skin was tingling as the goosebumps and butterflies awakened. The fire burning from within was certainly obvious on my face.

"You're not allowed," I replied before standing.

I met his body, looking up into those alluring eyes, filled with temptation. He grabbed my arms to hold me in place. He inhaled sharply when I moved my lips to his neck, leaving a gentle kiss there.