Chapter 36

A/N: So two major things have happened since my last update. First of all, this story hit 10,000 reads! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! That's incredible, and I never imagined receiving a number like that on this story. You're all the best! Another thing I never imagined happening and the second major event was I MET JAMIE DORNAN! In NYC two weeks ago. It was unexpected but a very wonderful moment we shared. I'm forever grateful he took the time to stop!! To celebrate, I've finished an update that's fairly long and will hopefully quench your thirst! Thank you again for your reads, comments, and votes. Enjoy and NC17! Xo (The first two images are their outfit inspirations for this chapter)...

 Enjoy and NC17! Xo (The first two images are their outfit inspirations for this chapter)

***

***

"You ready, baby?" Jamie called from the hallway.

"Five more minutes!" I replied.

I adjusted the sparkling tiara on my head before straightening my silver and white Bride-To-Be sash. We were going to dinner with our wedding party to celebrate our unofficial final night as a bachelor and bachelorette. The actual ceremony was still a few weeks out. Afterward we planned to split up; the guys would go do their thing and us girls would do ours. I think Jamie was still a little bummed not to be going somewhere for the weekend, but he'd let that argument go. His best friends were in town from Europe, that was enough.

Stepping into my shoes, I grabbed my clutch from the bed and made my way to where he was waiting in our living room. Our friends were staying at a hotel a couple of blocks away, close to the restaurant. Leo was going to pick Jamie and the guys up from there and take them wherever, while my friends and I had picked places within walking distance so no one had to drive or get a cab.

Jamie whistled when I appeared in his line of sight. "Damn, you're beautiful."

I twirled in my long white dress that dipped low in front and had a slit clear up my thigh. I paired it with new light blue peep-toe heels to match our wedding color. My hair was curled and I had it pinned to one side.

"You look alright, too," I joked as he approached.

He was wearing a light grey dress shirt, sleeves rolled up, and top buttons undone like I loved. He wore black slacks and dark brown shoes.