Chapter 27

A/N: Kelsey and Jamie are engaged! Finally? ;) Thank you for all of your votes and wonderful comments on the last chapter. I'm beyond thrilled that it was what you'd been waiting for! I hope I've answered more of your lingering questions/previous suspicions in this chapter. They're both still lost in their romantic bliss, so this one is highly NC-17. Please read at your own discretion, but I hope you love it! Xo

***

Jamie's immaculate features came into view as I slowly opened my heavy eyes. The sun was peeking in through the crack in the curtains, illuminating his hard muscles. He smelled intoxicating; the perfect mix of pheromones and leftover cologne from the night before. His chest rose and fell as I delighted in the light snoring escaping his slightly crooked nose. I was laying on my right side, my left hand resting beside his head on his pillow, the diamonds in my ring glistening even in the shadows.

I couldn't believe he was my fiancée. I was positive the idea of him being mine would never sink in, even after we were married. He was going to be my husband. The sexy, protective, romantic man radiating heat a few inches away wanted to spend his life with me.

My gaze fell over his body, the white sheet only covering his bottom half where our legs were tangled. I licked my lips as I admired the curves and shapes of his flawless frame leading to his pelvis. I wanted to taste all of him; my appetite would never be fulfilled. He was on his back with his head facing me, and I could feel his gentle breaths across my exposed skin, igniting a fire I wasn't sure had ever been extinguished. A tempting idea ran across my mind, so I acted on it before he stirred.

As gently as possible I untwined our limbs, lifting the sheet from his porcelain skin and tossing it down across his thighs. I tried not to whimper at the beautiful sight of his manhood that had pleasured me half the night. He hadn't let me touch him like I craved. He'd focused on me, and as much as I wasn't complaining about the tunnel vision of pleasure, it was still unfair. Nothing made me happier than seeing him lose his mind over my touch.

I smiled as my inner siren reminded that he couldn't stop me if he was dormant. I moved carefully and methodically down his torso, wanting to press my lips and tongue across his chest and abdomen, but refraining for the moment. I breathed in his unique Jamie scent, sending shockwaves from head to toe. Not being able to resist any further, I tenderly lifted his velvety skin to my lips. Before he could awaken, I snaked my tongue around the tip of his length and slowly lowered onto him.

From my sideways view I watched as his blue-greys fluttered open, clearly startled by his surroundings and the sensations. I brought my hand into the mix and seductively stroked an easy rhythm. He finally looked down, meeting my gaze.

I broke my assault for a brief moment. "Good morning, fiancée."

He sat up on his elbows as I resumed my task, licking and sucking his sensitive flesh. "Baby," he breathed. "You don't play fair."

If he was going to mirror my words, I could mirror his. "Don't underestimate me."

I sank down on him as he gasped, throwing his head back in unabashed pleasure. His reaction and his hardening member were driving my senses wild. I was equally turned on. He reached for me, tangling his hand in my hair to help guide the pace.

My hand met my lips as I sucked and stroked him, humming against his perfect skin.

"Shit," he gritted, trembling beneath me.

He tugged at my long locks, his best attempt at pulling me from the sensual torture so he wouldn't come undone, but I refused to give up that easily. Without missing a beat, I grabbed his wrist with my free hand and moved his strong fingers to my thigh.