(Chapter 5) Coincidence or connection?

After Alex told Chelsea everything, she was shocked. She never thought that Alex would do such a thing. She could never imagined that Alex would be cable of doing such a thing by her own free will.

'Alex are you sure it wasn't a dream? Seriously Logan Ramirez?!'

'Yes Chelsea it was I wasn't dreaming I'm sure of it.'

'I told you!! Ha!'

'Whoa whoa whoa just because we hung out and talked for 3 periods doesn't mean anything. Maybe now I know he's not such a jerk but for all I know he could've been faking it. I still don't completely trust him.'

'But still you actually enjoyed talking to Logan! Willingly! I swear you should pinch me because i think I'm dreaming.'

'Calm down. It's not like we're friends.'

'So what are you saying. You just talked to him today because you were sad and now you're not going to anymore?' That's not right.'

'Well when you put it that way........'

'You're serious Alex? I was kidding. You can't do that to Logan.'

'I'm not doing anything wrong. I mean sure it may be a little rude but.......'

Chelsea cut Alex off. 'A little rude! Really Alex.'

'Listen I just don't want problems with Megan. I'm sure he'll understand I mean come on he's her boyfriend for crying out loud.'

'Fine Alex do whatever you want but don't come back crying and asking for help when you've hurt his feelings.'

After Alex's conversation with Alex the last bell of the day had rung and it was finally the weekend. Alex rushed home. Despite of the day before 6th period she wanted to get home and relax. When Alex got home her parents were home. She decided to apologize since she knew her friends were right. She couldn't believe that after all of her friends saying that it took Logan to tell her for her to actually apologize.

'Mom, Dad.'

'Hello sweetie. How was your day?'

'Fine mom, just fine.'

'Well we were planning on heading out tonight if you want Alex.'

'Sure dad I'll just go take a shower and change.'

Alex headed up the stairs. She decided to tell them at dinner since things would be less awkward for her. She picked the best of her outfits to wear. Alex wasn't a girly girl but she had decided to wear a dress to dinner. She picked out a black and white dress. She looked like a zebra kind of but luckily the design was puzzle pieces. She even decided to curly her jet black hair and wear some makeup. She wanted to make her parents happy and they've always hates the fact that Alex was kind of a tomboy. She decided to let them see her kind of a girly girl for once.

'Ready!'

'Sweetie you look adorable.'

'Thanks mom.'

'Finally something different than those dark, depressing colors in the outfit you wear.'

'Can we just go?'

The family walked into their car as the sun was beginning to go down. During the while car ride which was about 25 minutes Alex was quiet on her phone texting 5 people at the same time. She was great at multitasking. She was texting Chelsea. She took like almost 50 pictures to send her and posted some on Instagram. They had finally arrived to this fancy restaurant named Leonardo's. As Alex exited the car she felt embarrassed. No one was nearby to see her all dressed up but she felt like a different person. Her parents had reserved a table and soon they had already ordered their entrees.