(Chapter 8) Revenge is sweet

Alex woke up the next day early. She left a note for her parents and left the house. She was furious with the video from the day before. She wanted to take revenge on Megan, Carly and even Logan. She knew exactly what she had to do and it would all go down during lunch. Alex ran over to the cheap/gettho supermarket on a poor street that sold old stuff and bought things like paint, food seasoning, plastic bags, canned food/fruits/veggies, work gloves and big back garbage bag. She knew that doing what she was planning could get her at most a months worth of detention but she knew she had to this to show Megan whose boss and give her a taste of her own medicine. Alex was walking to school with all the stuff in a garbage bag. She sneaked in through the back door and picked the lock. She entered carefully so that no one would hear or see her. After about an hour people started to arrive and Alex quickly finished her plan and left the school. She walked to the front and waited for some of her friends to show up. She seemed very excited but hid it pretty good.

'Chelsea!'

'Alex what are you doing here so early? What were you talking about last night?'

'Oh nothing just had to blow off some steam.'

'Then why are you all happy and smiley?'

'Today might just be a good day. I can't wait until lunch.'

'I figured you weren't going to lunch today because of the video.'

'And let Megan say all those things without having someone to defend me? I think not.'

'If you say so. Just don't get yourself in trouble.'

Alex smiled and walked away to her locker. After she went straight to homeroom. As she entered she saw Megan and Carly. They were talking on the other side of the room and Alex just looked at Megan and smiled evilly. While she was walking towards Sarah Megan and Carly were planning.

'Okay so Carly what ideas do you have about Ashely and carter?'

'Well there's not much to say. Maybe we can spread rumors about each other complaining about each other?'

'Come on Carly think big not small!'

'Hold on I'm thinking.............................I got it!'

'What tell me!'

'Well since Ashely's the smartest person in school and isn't a geek anyone can easily say that she insulted carter for being stupid but we can make it worse.'

'How worse?'

'We can say that Ashely said that the only reason she's with carter is because he was her last chance of becoming a smarty pants that's not a geek, she chose him as a temporary thing but when attention came to her she decided to stick with him because after a ll he wasn't so bad looking and even if his GPA is probably a 2 and mines a 4 he's decent enough to keep me popular until graduation. He's better than any big stupid jock or a small squirmy nerd.'

'Omg Carly you're a genius! That would insult not only carter but the jocks and the nerds. She's be kicked off so many sports and activities. That's perfect. Go my child and spread this wonderful rumor.'

'Okay!'

Alex was walking by as she heard Megan talking about a rumor. Alex ran outside after Ashely. By the time she found her which too literally two minutes the rumor had already spread to all the 8th graders to the 7th graders and soon the 6th graders. Soon the whole middle school would know!

'Ashely!'

'What? What's wrong?'

'Megan's spreading a rumor about you and something with carter.'