(Chapter 26) Megan's P.O.V

'How could he do that to me? How?!'

Megan was rushing home in tears and angry. She was yelling at herself the whole time. Luckily no one was around to hear. She got home and rushed inside and into her room slamming the door behind her.

'Fucking bitch!'

She started going mad and threw glass all over the place and screamed her lungs out in rage.

'I'm going to kill her! I'm tired of this crap!'

She jumped on to her bed thinking twice about her last statement.

'I can't- I wouldn't do that, go that far. Would I? N-no I'll think of something else. Another threat? Maybe-'

She was interrupted by her sister walking it through the door examining her room and all the glass on the floor.

'What happened in here?'

'First off you could've knocked and second of all get out I'm not in the mood for your crap too so piss off.'

'What happened? Break up with Logan?'

'That's never going to happen.'

'I might so sure about that. At the party I saw them dance together. They even left together early.'

'W-what? You're lying, of course you can only be joking.'

'Dead serious.'

'Why should I trust you? You're a liar, a manipulator.'

'I'm just trying to help you out.'

'Well don't.'

'Fine hoe. Clean this up before mom and dad get home.'

'Don't tell me what to do.'

'I'm older than you and this is my mouth, so I say whatever I want to say' Christy said as her voice got increasingly louder.

'It's your mouth alright, it smells like alcohol.'

'I was home all day what are you talking about?'

'Like I couldn't see that you hit your car again. Don't try and pull that crap with me. Plus just because you were home doesn't mean you have to be sober.'

Christy lost it and slapped Megan across the face leaving her cheek blazing red.

'Listen here you little brat, if mom and dad want to spoil you, fine but try and talk back to me and you'll regret it. Got it? Clean this up!'

Megan was in flames. Her sister left her room and slammed the door behind her. She looked crazy with her hair all over the place and a tear dripping from her cheek. Furious, she smacked the tear off her face and walked outside to the hallway. Her sister was just about to walk down the stairs when Megan ran up to her and pushed her off. Christy tumbled down the steps and hit her head as she landed laying on the ground face down with a steam of blood running down her head.

That-that felt.....good.'

She heard her parents turning the front door knob and put on her fake halo as they entered.

'Oh my gosh Christy! Megan what happened' Megan's mother asked impatiently as she lie next to Christy's body.

'Don't touch her Maggie, I'll call an ambulance.'

'Megan what happened?'

'I-I don't know, I was in my room and she came in drunk and in a rage and threw things on the floor and then she left and I was about to clean the mess up when I heard a tumble. I came here and saw her their, luckily you came in just in time.'