(Chalter 16) Movie night

The next morning Alex woke up at 9 am. She surprised since it was a Sunday. She decided to stay in bed and be lazy. As she sat up on her bed she noticed that she still had on the locket. She then had an idea. She took her phone and scrolled through all the pictures she had of her and Chelsea at the carnival. She had forgotten all about them. She scrolled down to the bottom where she had taken silly pictures of her and Logan while walking home. She sent them all to her computer quickly. She wanted to print one out and put it in the necklace. It was that perfect picture moment she was looking for to put inside the locket. Plus it's have to have something to do with him since he gave her the locket. She quickly jumped to her computer and downloaded copies of them to her computer. She scrolled through all of them while laughing and biting her lip. She picked the picture where Logan and her were sort of hugging while she had her hands on his shoulders and he had his one hand around her waist. He took the picture and it came out great. The pictures he took with her were the only pictures where she saw him smile and show his dimples. She quickly printed the picture out and cut it into the shape of a heart since that was how the locket was shaped. She laminated it and put it into the locket.

'Perfect fit.'

She made sure the picture fit perfectly. Now she would wear this necklace all the time. Even though she didn't want trouble with Megan and she wanted to forget Logan she also wanted to remember a fun time in her life. As she put the necklace back in her neck she lay in bed and turned on her TV. When Alex looked out the window she noticed that it was raining.

'What a great way to spend Sunday.'

Alex sat their in her bed watching tv. She couldn't take her mind off of what had happen at the carnival though. She practically spent about 2 hours just talking to Logan. Then about another half an hour walking home with him. She knew she had fallen for him but couldn't admit it. She had always thought Logan was a selfish jerk who Megan deserved, but now she wasn't sure what to really think if him.

'Knock! Knock!'

'Come in.'

'Hey Alex.'

'Oh hey jake.'

'So did you dream about that kiss.'

'We didn't kiss. He simply kissed my cheek.'

'Like that wasn't enough to get your heart beating like crazy.'

'So what if it did? I don't like him.'

'That's what they all say.'

'Listen Jake, get something straight, even if Logan liked me which I doubt I would say no because you don't know his girlfriend. She's crazy! She'd literally kill me. She's insane.'

'Alex so what? Romeo and Juliet died for love.'

'That's nice but he's not Romeo and I'm not Juliet.'

'By the way I never even said anything about him asking you out.'

'Whatever. You practically implied it.'

'If you say so. I like your necklace.'

'Oh thanks.'

'Is that a real pearl?!'

'Yeah.'

'It's so shiny. Where'd you get it?'

'If I told you you'd use it against me.'

'Let me guess, Logan?'

'In fifth grade we played secret Santa and he got me and he gave me this necklace. It's a locket he said his parents picked it out.'